Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it trolling or “mum policing” asking her why is she drinking when she’s pregnant? Let’s be honest none of us generally research what alcohol free Prosecco we can get our hands on, how many mommas she got round tonight for all them bottles ey😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s relishing in this troll malarkey again ... why antagonise people and pretend you’re drinking prosecco! Kate the PR machine in overdrive again ... she’ll start sharing random fake abuse next for some pity me attention!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to sound like a nob but you know the cutlery she posted and said she wants a velvet case for them and so on...does she realise people only bother with that for antique cutlery sets? I’ve never known anyone to buy cutlery from a shop and put it in a velvet box? Does she think that makes her ‘upper class’? I think it’s posts like that, that draw the line between ‘old’ money and ‘new’ money. ‘Old’ money families (grown up with money) have ‘cabernets’ of bone China and antiques galore but they don’t feel the need to show it off on Instagram like ‘new’ money people (suddenly earning a lot of money and so they’ll show everyone anything remotely ‘luxury’ they have). The most laughable thing is that KHM isn’t even new money, she just wishes she was

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ironic she's drinking Scaviray and she's the biggest scav going. £8.99 for glorified lemonade 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s the worlds biggest wind up but quick to jump on the old igtv for a cry about trolls aren’t we THM?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She literally posted that Prosecco thing to get negative comments - she absolutely loves the “trolls” cos she thinks it makes her a celeb 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Literally posted 4 mins after posting it that she’d already had trolls messaging her 🙄 I don’t believe she did, I think it’s like someone else said just for the views and to make a pity party as if she’s getting direct messages constantly picking at her. But if she did, how is it she can always manage to pick up on these apparent ‘troll’ messages but can’t enrol or get back to her students about her courses?

Reactions: 11
What an absolute head - deliberately implying she was having a drink instead of just saying look at this everyone it’s fab! No you WANT people contacting you to pull you up you tit THM!

Reactions: 13
Faker than a fuckin Louis Vuitton shopper from Dubai 🤢🤢🤢 Is there anything she won’t do for attention? Shame that she has to have so much validation or even being called out from strangers on social media.
Narcissist behaviour at its finest

I honestly have no more to say about this pair of bleeping whoppers... absolutely drained by their stupidity and blatant disregard for their unborn baby’s health.
Blames “trolls” for ruining her pregnancy, crocodile tears her way through an IGTV, compares death threats to eating chocolate and “somebody on the internet said was smoking Bob” then posts a stupid video implying she was drinking alcohol then “mum police” asking her why she’s drinking “fooled ya” no hunny, those people aren’t trolls, they’re probably worried for your baby’s health.

Nando’s, B&Q, Starbucks, the prom, now picollinos and a picnic... Just duck off the pair of you, and when you’ve fucked off duck off some more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Could you be bleeping arsed dragging ya 30 week pregnant self off to Chester for a take away Piccolinos in a park with Nosecco... Literally lives for validation from strangers thinking she's living some kind of wealthy life.. All for the gram.

Christ when I was 30 weeks pregnant in heat like this, I was sat swilling my feet in a paddling pool drinking slushes or lying with a fan on me. She's bleeping deluded. Certainly wouldn't have been swanning about during a pandemic preggers just for content! Can't bare her 😂🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
“GUYS IVE FOUND THIS AMMMAAAYYYZZZIN PROSECCO I ORDERED SO MANY BOTTLES” then posts it on her grid tagged the brand in and hash tags AD.. so you didn’t find it then? And you probs didn’t know how many bottles were gonna he sent for free?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Like u would even be arsed to drive the 25 miles (50 ish return) from Upton to Chester, that will have been free grub too same as Naomi had the other night. So a free ‘shite night’ with dog daddy in a Tatty park!
As all u lovely Lot said all for the gram....

Reactions: 7
Could you be bleeping arsed dragging ya 30 week pregnant self off to Chester for a take away Piccolinos in a park with Nosecco... Literally lives for validation from strangers thinking she's living some kind of wealthy life.. All for the gram.

Christ when I was 30 weeks pregnant in heat like this, I was sat swilling my feet in a paddling pool drinking slushes or lying with a fan on me. She's bleeping deluded. Certainly wouldn't have been swanning about during a pandemic preggers just for content! Can't bare her 😂🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️
eurgh same, imagine how bleeping sweaty she is.

One of my best friends is 30 weeks pregnant too and she hasn’t left the house since pandemic,her fella beengoing getting everything - how it should be.

Not bleeping stomping around L1 for half a Nando’s chicken and drinking gifted nonsecco in dog piss soaked grass

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.