Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I’ve stated previously I came on here after watching her stories about the trolls. Anyway I actually read quite a lot of the precious threads. Don’t personally know her but wanted to see what she was talking about. Anyway, after seeing yesterday’s posts she’s either lying about the affect all of this has had on her or she’s putting on a massive front and if it is the latter then she’s going to come crashing down. You can’t cry and say I’m having a break from social media to less then a week post about her going here there and everywhere during a pandemic. I really think she doesn’t give a F! I think she is playing a massive game - she’s obviously seen that people have slated her for saying “DIY daddy” & “little miss Delamere” I think she is doing it for people to talk about her to get more followers and sympathy. She’s a business woman and if she has an agent then she’s being guided. Her followers have gone up massively. I think she knows exactly what she is doing - why would other people’s opinions in her life bother her? She does what she wants and yesterday’s posts and videos just highlight all of the above. P.s I was the first person to say about binky being Kate 👋🏽 spelling grammar etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's quite the miracle........a week ago she was broken, but a few outings for paint, chicken and coffee and she's cured! Maybe I should give this new 'therapy' a go because I'm bleeping struggling at the minute with MH, I'm probably the lowest I've been in years. And as for the bragging, it's just so crass in normal times but now, when people have been made redundant, furloughed, unsure about their future.....it's a huge no no to be sitting telling the world about walk in bleeping wardrobes and push presents.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her emotions are up and down more than her fellas boxer shorts getting blow jobs around Chester car parks !
What vileness with all the boasting 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She’s one big fraud!
The bragging I can’t stand! She’s so materialistic it’s disgusting!!
Since this pandemic you really see the good from the bad. She’s BAD!

Reactions: 6
Her emotions are up and down more than her fellas boxer shorts getting blow jobs around Chester car parks !
What vileness with all the boasting 🤮🤮🤮
Some morning tea I am hoping about the Chester car parks and DJ dirty dick 🐸☕

Ok so I’ve just watched her story. The amount of rubbish she chats is unbelievable. A few things.
1. How many time did she say walk in?! “I’ve had 3 walk ins”. Yeh you’ve got 2 currently but you’ve already said you’ve had to move it because baby is going in your current room. Conveniently cut out when she said baby needs biggest room.
2. The extension... think she means knocking through the garage. Why not just say expansion? There’s no way you’d get a full extension done in 10 weeks. But overcourse she needs to make out it’s something bigger than what it is.
3. Sure when she was with Phil (still kills me that photo of his fingers being photoshopped and people asking what diet his fingers were on) she was always sayin how amazing he was when he was renovating the bathroom and living room. Probably has got Scripts already made up in her notes on her phone what she can say.
4. Your fella isn’t going over and above, most people’s fellas do jobs round the house, we just don’t boast on Instagram about them.
5. Maternity.... thought she was going back to work after 2 weeks? Hopefully she will be taking time off to spend with her baby

She’s a fraud

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She's shared JSGs post saying 'love this page' ... what is there to love exactly anymore? She barely ever posts and when she does it's crap slimmingworld food, not a drop of truffle oil in sight 😂 I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that Kate's on here all the time and know that JSGs thread on here has picked up speed these past few weeks...... 🤔

She’s one big fraud!
The bragging I can’t stand! She’s so materialistic it’s disgusting!!
Since this pandemic you really see the good from the bad. She’s BAD!
It's the bragging that does it for me too. I used to love her page years ago but everything just became too OTT to the point where she is unbearable

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Onto that. Holly Tam, slimmingworld_jsg, scousbird - she’s reached out to any lpool based account with a thread on here.

also someone on here suggested instead of charging young kids she should of done something for free for nhs staff and look what she’s gone and done.
She's shared JSGs post saying 'love this page' ... what is there to love exactly anymore? She barely ever posts and when she does it's crap slimmingworld food, not a drop of truffle oil in sight 😂 I'm sure it's got nothing to do with the fact that Kate's on here all the time and know that JSGs thread on here has picked up speed these past few weeks...... 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's quite the miracle........a week ago she was broken, but a few outings for paint, chicken and coffee and she's cured! Maybe I should give this new 'therapy' a go because I'm bleeping struggling at the minute with MH, I'm probably the lowest I've been in years. And as for the bragging, it's just so crass in normal times but now, when people have been made redundant, furloughed, unsure about their future.....it's a huge no no to be sitting telling the world about walk in bleeping wardrobes and push presents.
She can’t afford to pay her mum but will coat her house in farrow & ball thinking she’s above everyone else. Katie, there’s a reason why they now sell that tit in b&q. It’s no longer exclusive

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My whole house is f&b, because my parents used it, and then I’ve just always used it, and I believe it’s good quality and I like the classic colours they do etc. However that does not make me believe I am better than anyone else!! It’s paint for gods sake, why the f would she post photos stood in front of it?! It’s like posting with a Lancôme eyeliner rather than a Rimmel one. It’s just preference. You are not better than anyone else because you choose to spend more money on something 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
My whole house is f&b, because my parents used it, and then I’ve just always used it, and I believe it’s good quality and I like the classic colours they do etc. However that does not make me believe I am better than anyone else!! It’s paint for gods sake, why the f would she post photos stood in front of it?! It’s like posting with a Lancôme eyeliner rather than a Rimmel one. It’s just preference. You are not better than anyone else because you choose to spend more money on something 🤣🤣
This!!!

Every interior Hun on insta uses farrow and ball so it's not anything unique or original. I'm surprised she didn't seek out a small unknown brand that no one had ever heard of before....

Reactions: 9
It’s just paint like who gives a F!
You know what I believe that deep down she is a nice person with issues like the rest of us, but thinks that she needs to do all this showy stuff for people to like her. It’s sad really.
Anyone who’s not watched peaches lives with Nic, watch them. She is so down to earth, fun and positive. She’s a breath of fresh air and one of them girls you’d love to be your mate ☺

Reactions: 9
You know what I believe that deep down she is a nice person with issues like the rest of us, but thinks that she needs to do all this showy stuff for people to like her. It’s sad really.
Anyone who’s not watched peaches lives with Nic, watch them. She is so down to earth, fun and positive. She’s a breath of fresh air and one of them girls you’d love to be your mate ☺
Love Nicola 🍑

Reactions: 2
The peaches girls all seem lovely and to genuinely love what they do. Their lives and insta tv is really good

Like I’ve stated previously I came on here after watching her stories about the trolls. Anyway I actually read quite a lot of the precious threads. Don’t personally know her but wanted to see what she was talking about. Anyway, after seeing yesterday’s posts she’s either lying about the affect all of this has had on her or she’s putting on a massive front and if it is the latter then she’s going to come crashing down. You can’t cry and say I’m having a break from social media to less then a week post about her going here there and everywhere during a pandemic. I really think she doesn’t give a F! I think she is playing a massive game - she’s obviously seen that people have slated her for saying “DIY daddy” & “little miss Delamere” I think she is doing it for people to talk about her to get more followers and sympathy. She’s a business woman and if she has an agent then she’s being guided. Her followers have gone up massively. I think she knows exactly what she is doing - why would other people’s opinions in her life bother her? She does what she wants and yesterday’s posts and videos just highlight all of the above. P.s I was the first person to say about binky being Kate 👋🏽 spelling grammar etc.
THIS!
Seen the smirks she does when she says anything from here? People who haven’t visited her wont have a clue, but it’s like she wants to antagonise everyone to cry again “look they haven’t stopped, they’ve got worse!”

I’m bored of seeing people call bully when in actual fact people just have a different opinion, and your bullshit is transparent

Reactions: 5
She’s defo doing it more because she knows people are watching! Which fair play to her crack on but everyone can see through it. Like I’ve said previously just because it costs more doesn’t necessarily mean duck all 😂😂 imagine having a life where you do everything for a click of a like button on insta! Amazing she gets free stuff though who doesn’t love that? Wonder in 10 years time nearing 40 will she be getting free stuff!

Seeing as you get all your content from here Kate, here’s one for ya.

NHS staff don’t want or need a free masterclass. After hours doing REAL work, time spent comforting dying patients who can't be with anyone in their final minutes, telling relatives their loved one has passed away and dealing with the real issues at the moment.. the last thing they need is to come home and watch your crusty Rimmel eyeliner tutorials.

How about all the proceeds you make from charging poor young girls goes to charity or the NHS?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Chatting about being on your 3rd walk-in, your Cartier bracelet, Farrow and Ball etc etc - it’s all to appear wealthy and is so braggy, exactly the kind of thing that puts a lot of people of her. Be humble! If you like that stuff great but most of the 16 year old girls scraping their last £60 for your course are a million miles away from that lifestyle!
Soooooo showy; look at me in front of the Farrow and Ball stand 🙄
It’s up there with the girls that’s show the Range Rover sign on the steering wheel too when ‘showing us their new nails’ 🙄

Seeing as you get all your content from here Kate, here’s one for ya.

NHS staff don’t want or need a free masterclass. After hours doing REAL work, time spent comforting dying patients who can't be with anyone in their final minutes, telling relatives their loved one has passed away and dealing with the real issues at the moment.. the last thing they need is to come home and watch your crusty Rimmel eyeliner tutorials.

How about all the proceeds you make from charging poor young girls goes to charity or the NHS?
Or a goody bad loaded with freebies x

Reactions: 8
Morning all! Watched her story before and OMG what a crank. She is not someone people should “look up to” she is blatantly full of cr*p. I’ve read most the threads on here about her and majority of people are right! Self absorbed, narcissistic and all for show... so what she buys a paint from B&Q which we ALL know and have heard of 🙄 get a grip love! Now someone I really admire above anyone else - P Louise. This girls doing giveaways, she’s not bragging and is always willing to give back. The fact she is open about her struggles and she makes her mum her priority is very Humbling. Maybe KHM should be far less self absorbed and be grateful for the position she is in because let’s face it, it isn’t going to last forever. There will be far more MUA’s opening academies and doing what she does only better with more gratitude and a better attitude ✌🏼

Reactions: 11
How many times has she had to go over her hair with those crappy straighteners, I wouldn't buy them off the back of that demo, they look crap. And I feel like I want to reach into the screen and blend some of that horrendous make-up she's caked on.

I can't for the life of me work out how she's become this locally semi-famous MUA, Liverpool is full of untrained unqualified girls that do their own make up so much better than her and tons of local MUA's that are a million times better.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
How many times has she had to go over her hair with those crappy straighteners, I wouldn't buy them off the back of that demo, they look crap. And I feel like I want to reach into the screen and blend some of that horrendous make-up she's caked on.

I can't for the life of me work out how she's become this locally semi-famous MUA, Liverpool is full of untrained unqualified girls that do their own make up so much better than her and tons of local MUA's that are a million times better.
This exactly! I know two girls that live locally to me (Liverpool) they’re 16 and 18 and their skills are incredible, they blow cakey face out of the water and they’re not even qualified yet.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.