Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We wont hear anything when the baby is born. She'll be waiting for her 6 page spread in the Wirral Globe. 😂

She's going to be one of them over sharers until the baby comes then she won't show her to anyone online. They all do it. Can see it now, perfectly filtered staged shots hiding her face. "I'll show you the baby if I get to 200k followers."

The one the other day with the pubes down the plughole 🤮🤮🤮
Yep can’t stand it, they all bloody do it don’t they, listen love we’ve had to listen to you harp on every second of your pregnancy from moaning about not drinking, not feeling nice, generally hating on your pregnancy but that’s our fault right, since the positive pregnancy test (surprised she didn’t film that and send to her family IMO) literally gone through it and BAM it’ll be the tell tale little legs, hand wrapped around a finger but no face for weeks 💤💤 yawn bleeping yawn, but at least she’s got a slightly different angle “I haven’t posted her face because of those horrible people who will only start trolling her” erm no we won’t, she’s an innocent and will be a lovely little bundle of joy, don’t really think I’ve ever kicked off over a baby due to their weight or anything 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just don’t photoshop her for the love of god 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah 'The Wirral', 'The Asda', and Home and Bargain not Home Bargains 😂😂.

I cringe when I can actually bare to watch Mrs Hinch stories and hear her say 'Home Bargains' nooooooo it's not 😂🤦‍♀️.

Miss the old threads too!! @Quarrantinemadness

I think as has been mentioned on here, she's put that video for a number of reasons:
1: To take the heat of the potential baby shower/DJ Indesits Birthday party.
2: For attention, after seeing it was a hot topic from influencers etc and thought oh that'll boost my account.
3: Because she's that self obsessed - she genuinely believes she is a celeb and being trolled. Not just being gossiped about.

Made me laugh seeing the posts of her receiving flowers from other local girls (previously spoken about on old threads) who I can say 100% slag her off and definitely take the piss out of her being a catfish. All for the gram though guyzzzzz 😳😂

Yeah 'The Wirral', 'The Asda', and Home and Bargain not Home Bargains 😂😂.

I cringe when I can actually bare to watch Mrs Hinch stories and hear her say 'Home Bargains' nooooooo it's not 😂🤦‍♀️.

Miss the old threads too!! @Quarrantinemadness

I think as has been mentioned on here, she's put that video for a number of reasons:
1: To take the heat of the potential baby shower/DJ Indesits Birthday party.
2: For attention, after seeing it was a hot topic from influencers etc and thought oh that'll boost my account.
3: Because she's that self obsessed - she genuinely believes she is a celeb and being trolled. Not just being gossiped about.

Made me laugh seeing the posts of her receiving flowers from other local girls (previously spoken about on old threads) who I can say 100% slag her off and definitely take the piss out of her being a catfish. All for the gram though guyzzzzz 😳
I thought that making out a celeb. When i got directed here someone told me look at this so i watched and the way she made it out was like a whole bleeping website had been made about her and its all about her. Low and behold here i am and its afew threads 😂yrag
She was practically breaking down and screaming crying 2 to days ago wasn't she ?, I haven't seen the video but feedback on here states she was saying she was being bullied, trolled, sent threats and her whole life was pretty much in chaos ?

24 hours later and she bounces back with a celebratory cake that she has gained followers ? I dont know about you lot but of all of the above was happening to me I wouldnt be celebrating duck all I would be staying OFF social media and getting my life sorted out.

Wake up peeps she is a master of manipulation, do you think bobby was enjoying cake and ice cream 2 days later after death threats ? No because he was genuinely and rightfully upset.

Our thread has been derailed and the natural flow and banter has gone atm. Kate and cheryl and or there minions ARE back on here.. spelling, grammar, punctuation and language. Slag her off a little not too much but just enough to gain trust. Also some people are now hesitant to post as they are fearful their opinions will be met with hostility due to the tit show cry fest she put on, as well Cheryl hiring the hackers from the matrix !
Shes a totally diff person one day from the next dont even think she knows who zhe is anymo
can’t wait for the birth announcement - little shelly-Bobby Delly
In honour of her saviour. The really important person she banged on about.

nothing against Bobby, sounds like he’s been going through hell with death threats and DMs. They’re worlds apart and I’m surprised he had her on as a guest I think she’s made a bit of a mockery of his cause which is important.

how will she cope not rambling into the camera? How long till we get another kick off in the bath? Will we ever see the inside of the war shelter? So many questions ...
Its actually his new cell he got an upgrade from the naughty cupboard because he stayed in 3 consecutive weekends in a row. Good little Rug he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just found a diary here, anyone know who it belongs to ?

Saturday; I'm clinically depressed, I'm being trolled. Well not trolled but people on a gossip website dont like me or my carry on I've been called a fat bleep and they are saying I am smoking. But duck it I'm gonna milk this tit show for all it's worth. Beat matt to a pulp and throw him in the bunker.

Sunday; agent has contacted me. We have been in touch with downing street. I'm looking for a very powerful person to talk my bullying through with. Going live from my shoe cupboard tonight. Downing street called back BOJO is in prime ministers questions till late and no other powerful or important people are available so they are sending Bobby from TOWIE. Not my first choice but duck it he will have to do. Im gonna wear glasses like Frank Butcher to real in the likes and pity. Wtf this fucker keeps talking about himself the selfish bastard. This is my tit show and I am fuming.Beat Matt to a pulp again and throw him in the bunker. Apply full Bondi sands tan for tomorrow.

Monday; arise like Lazarus for baby scan. I am no longer clinically depressed or fake crying because I've been planning this outfit for weeks. I've told matt the lemo.man can come tonight so he is happy. He can sleep in the big bed tonight.

Tuesday: I've got 130k followers and pepperami head has baked a cake to celebrate. I'm back witches.. the heat is off and life is good. matt still hasn't cleaned the kitchen from the party on friday night. Beat him to a pulp and throw him in the bunker the lazy bastard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
It’s been a great week for old edit-y truffle chops, she’ll be at 150k by the time the babies here and won’t have to spend a penny on anything for it for a good year or so!

The whole thing is ridiculous, she is relishing in being the ultimate victim of her own doing!
[/QUOTE]

She exploites herself. Same with Cheryl but she is worse. The whole family is exploited for financial reasons. Like Katie price did with her kids. It never ends well.
Its a safe guarding issue. Surprised the school or social services havint gripped chezza yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It will be ads non-stop with the baby, eg. ‘Little miss delamere wouldn’t be able to sleep without this snuzpod/nappy brand/white noise machine #ad #gifted’ etc etc 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just found a diary here, anyone know who it belongs to ?

Saturday; I'm clinically depressed, I'm being trolled. Well not trolled but people on a gossip website dont like me or my carry on I've been called a fat bleep and they are saying I am smoking. But duck it I'm gonna milk this tit show for all it's worth. Beat matt to a pulp and throw him in the bunker.

Sunday; agent has contacted me. We have been in touch with downing street. I'm looking for a very powerful person to talk my bullying through with. Going live from my shoe cupboard tonight. Downing street called back BOJO is in prime ministers questions till late and no other powerful or important people are available so they are sending Bobby from TOWIE. Not my first choice but duck it he will have to do. Im gonna wear glasses like Frank Butcher to real in the likes and pity. Wtf this fucker keeps talking about himself the selfish bastard. This is my tit show and I am fuming.Beat Matt to a pulp again and throw him in the bunker. Apply full Bondi sands tan for tomorrow.

Monday; arise like Lazarus for baby scan. I am no longer clinically depressed or fake crying because I've been planning this outfit for weeks. I've told matt the lemo.man can come tonight so he is happy. He can sleep in the big bed tonight.

Tuesday: I've got 130k followers and pepperami head has baked a cake to celebrate. I'm back witches.. the heat is off and life is good. matt still hasn't cleaned the kitchen from the party on friday night. Beat him to a pulp and throw him in the bunker the lazy bastard.
Just spat my coffee out 😂 god that was a funny read! Monday had to be my favourite day!

ooh don’t forget it’s a big day for Bobby today and he totally deserves it HOWEVER I cannot wait for KHM to claim it as her own success 🤦🏻‍♀️ Poor Bobby

• Haha
I hate to say it but I’m dreading the poor baby being brought into all of this ... imagine the outfits, the cake smashes, the wrapped in blankets photo shoots, how many plant pots will she be able to squeeze it’s little body into, the shells, the nursery updates, the weaning with home made shite ... the perfect baby in the most destructive, Instagram obsessed world!

Reactions: 2
It will be ads non-stop with the baby, eg. ‘Little miss delamere wouldn’t be able to sleep without this snuzpod/nappy brand/white noise machine #ad #gifted’ etc etc 😂
I already cannot cope with it, I was on a low paid wage when I had my first baby, I would’ve loved something for free

• Sad
Reactions: 2
OMG what a lifetime achievement. She must have worked so hard to get soooooo many followers. Wonder if insta will hold some kind of graduation type ceremony for her?
I mean seriously, is this what people aspire to nowadays? bleeping followers on Instagram? What a sad sad world we live in.

Reactions: 7
OMG what a lifetime achievement. She must have worked so hard to get soooooo many followers. Wonder if insta will hold some kind of graduation type ceremony for her?
I mean seriously, is this what people aspire to nowadays? bleeping followers on Instagram? What a sad sad world we live in.
yes I see it everyday with the business I’m in, there’s a support group thing and all they go on about is wanting more followers and people unfollowing them.....followers don’t pay bills

Reactions: 1
I’m from Wirral and I 100% never try to sound scouse 🤣🤣

NGL I miss all the old posters from the previous threads. This one isn’t the same!
100% agree with this, this new thread definitely has a different vibe, I haven’t bothered posting/reading in days. I can’t even face hate watching her any more after that tit show with Bobby. I genuinely felt sorry for him given what he’s been through and then what THM put him through. Definitely her downfall as she’s exposed how much of a rat she really is. Don’t get me started on Cheryl and that witch-hunt aswell, imagine being that thick to admit you illegally paid a cyber hacker.

I do like seeing new posters pop up and hearing what their breaking point with her was and what caused them to come on here. (Mine was when I called her out for breaking lockdown rules and she did a 20 page story rant berating me because I wanted to highlight how serious it is given my uncle had died from the virus & she is in a highly vulnerable group)

but yeah I don’t know it just doesn’t feel the same any more, tried to have a little catch up today but I just cba😕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
100% agree with this, this new thread definitely has a different vibe, I haven’t bothered posting/reading in days. I can’t even face hate watching her any more after that tit show with Bobby. I genuinely felt sorry for him given what he’s been through and then what THM put him through. Definitely her downfall as she’s exposed how much of a rat she really is. Don’t get me started on Cheryl and that witch-hunt aswell, imagine being that thick to admit you illegally paid a cyber hacker.

I do like seeing new posters pop up and hearing what their breaking point with her was and what caused them to come on here. (Mine was when I called her out for breaking lockdown rules and she did a 20 page story rant berating me because I wanted to highlight how serious it is given my uncle had died from the virus & she is in a highly vulnerable group)

but yeah I don’t know it just doesn’t feel the same any more, tried to have a little catch up today but I just cba😕
Same! Weird isn’t it! Before was on it all the time!

Reactions: 6
The girl is a PR machine ....
Was getting a bit of tit and called out for her lies... makes up some drama... cries on insta ... gets a few blue tickers involved .... brings kids into it and tries to make people feel bad ... drums up a whole load of attention ... gains 20k in followers and a load of free stuff ... then to top it all off a cake to celebrate.

It’s been a great week for old edit-y truffle chops, she’ll be at 150k by the time the babies here and won’t have to spend a penny on anything for it for a good year or so!

The whole thing is ridiculous, she is relishing in being the ultimate victim of her own doing!
Truffle chops 😂

What are those shoes in her latest video 😨

Also, shocked how battered her Cartier love bracelets look.. I’m into my jewellery but I’d expect something that expensive not to be covered in scratches 😬 funny that Kylie Jenner’s never look like that ha

• Haha
I wasn't gonna post but I need to vent. A lot of this is similar to other comments but hey ho.

Katie is literally just digging a hole for herself, she has directed more people here than before. Tagging other people who have threads too is unfair and comes across very trouble making to me, if I was an influencer and knew that there was a thread about me I'd want to avoid it.. it's like she's trying to rile them up too just because she can't stop reading here.
I understand some of the comments are a bit personal (weight etc) so I can understand this isn't nice but she does fuel this by photoshopping herself 4 times smaller people are going to call her out. I really feel it's unfair of her and her pals to threaten to put people from here, is that not a form of bullying threatening behaviour? A lot of us are just voicing opinions we can't say elsewhere.. if we messaged or commented directly we'd be trolls too ..
I'm not trying to downplay the miscarriage as loss is subjective and I'm sure she was devastated but this rainbow baby campaign is in really poor taste, I've known girls bury their full term stillborn's, have round after round of ivf and miscarriages and have years of trying to conceive, it just comes across so insulting and distasteful and almost bragging sometimes the massive parties and balloons, she had an early miscarriage and conceived again straight after. It isn't right to be like this on a public Instagram.

When she announced she was working with someone 'powerful' I honestly assumed she meant an MP or something of that kind but she meant Bobby from Towie?!?! 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

For the sake of her mental health and pregnancy that she reckons has been ruined if I was her I would stop reading the site, if her friends are sending her clips of her being called stuff then they're not great 'empowering lifting other women up' friends are they.

She is honestly coming across so so poorly and unprofessional with all these rants in the bath and now this, I understand being honest and wanting to address it if she really was getting direct threats but this is not the way. I would never go to a salon or business if I felt the girls there would be intimidating, there's nothing worse than going to get your make up done etc and the atmosphere is bitchy and the staff slag off other places or have an attitude and that's how it comes across. If I was spending loads on a wedding I wouldn't trust my make up with her the way she is carrying on..

I've followed her a while and used to really admire her and her business but it's clear she's all smoke and mirrors.

I feel for Bobby as she's clearly jumping on bandwagon for the wrong reasons and his campaign will be a laughing stock, he's had death threats messaged and she's complaining someone on a forum thread said she was smoking?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What are those shoes in her latest video 😨

Also, shocked how battered her Cartier love bracelets look.. I’m into my jewellery but I’d expect something that expensive not to be covered in scratches 😬 funny that Kylie Jenner’s never look like that ha

Hers aren’t Cartier they would be why. They’re not even blag ones they’re some other company that makes ones to look like them. She’s tagged previously but wasn’t arsed enough to remember lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.