Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe her accent is the dodgy fake scouse accent they all seem to do. Always has me howling how much that ‘real’ accent changes when there’s actual scousers around.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to the people who signed up to ‘become a makeup artist’ for £60 🤦🏽‍♀️ haven’t seen her advertise any classes at all this week or last so did she just take their money and blame the ‘trolls’ for not feeling up to it?
Probably as these poor people will drink it all in and not question it

Let's get back to it ladies and gents..

What was the cake and who totally purchased and presented said cake ? Quarntines / what the fuss have you seen it?

I have a picture in my head now that delamere towers has thousands of bouquets outside now being left by well wishers ?

Can you imagine all the z listers from towie etc now messaging her and liking her posts. bleeping hell she will be licking her own reflection now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why people are going on about her accent. She’s from the Wirral, she has a scouse twang. It’s like a mix between scouse/Chester accent.
Just like Liverpool, different areas of the Wirral also have different accents. Hers is particularly scouse sounding, like the ones you hear north of the Wirral.
this thread is becoming a right bore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don’t get why people are going on about her accent. She’s from the Wirral, she has a scouse twang. It’s like a mix between scouse/Chester accent.
Just like Liverpool, different areas of the Wirral also have different accents. Hers is particularly scouse sounding, like the ones you hear north of the Wirral.
this thread is becoming a right bore.
bleeping isnt it just !!

Reactions: 4
DJ crusty dick and THM would eat themselves if they were chocolate honest to god!

The fact that she’s celebrating 145k followers when those followers were gained from that poor woe is me I’ve been called fat video....I wouldn’t be boasting about that tbh.

Dead proud she’s got loads of sympathy but not for the reason someone should be proud to naturally grow their following, you know, for her job....does anyone remember she actually DOES make up

• Heart
Reactions: 16

What was the cake and who totally purchased and presented said cake ? Quarntines / what the fuss have you seen it?

I have a picture in my head now that delamere towers has thousands of bouquets outside now being left by well wishers ?

Can you imagine all the z listers from towie etc now messaging her and liking her posts. bleeping hell she will be licking her own reflection now..
She will be buzzing! Wonder if Bobby will get an invite to the baby shower!? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
can’t wait for the birth announcement - little shelly-Bobby Delly
In honour of her saviour. The really important person she banged on about.

nothing against Bobby, sounds like he’s been going through hell with death threats and DMs. They’re worlds apart and I’m surprised he had her on as a guest I think she’s made a bit of a mockery of his cause which is important.

how will she cope not rambling into the camera? How long till we get another kick off in the bath? Will we ever see the inside of the war shelter? So many questions ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She really is a SLAVE to the gram.

Her behaviour is so erratic. This week alone we've had gushing about the trip to the Maldives with a newborn, a secret party and the knock off cartier, then two videos of her breaking down because of online bullies that are 'ruining her pregnancy' and within a day she's celebrating 145k followers and showcasing loads of free gifts.

I question is this really all worth it for her?

Something just isn't adding up and her behaviour now just makes everything seem faker and faker.

There is barely any blue tickers commenting on her posts since the crocodile tears so they were defo just commenting to get in on the action as it happened 🙄

Reactions: 14

Her behaviour is so erratic. This week alone we've had gushing about the trip to the Maldives with a newborn, a secret party and the knock off cartier, then two videos of her breaking down because of online bullies that are 'ruining her pregnancy' and within a day she's celebrating 145k followers and showcasing loads of free gifts.

I question is this really all worth it for her?

Something just isn't adding up and her behaviour now just makes everything seem faker and faker.

There is barely any blue tickers commenting on her posts since the crocodile tears so they were defo just commenting to get in on the action as it happened 🙄
Beggy Bowens got problems of her own , she is getting slated on another thread 😂 she couldnt give to fucks about thm now !

**two

• Haha
She is one cracked melt honestly, Im seriously going to have to unfollow her or just lay it on the line to her and get blocked. From whingeing last week about trolls, the absolute tit show video with Bobby to now celebrating 145k followers seriously the fakest bleeping idiot about.
Knocks me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yep seen it, a load of gestational diabetes on a cake base for 130k followers from her bezzie Cheryl 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Yep seen it, a load of gestational diabetes on a cake base for 130k followers from her bezzie Cheryl 😂
''When I was off my socials'' oh yeah when you was off your social media for 48 hours cause you where suicidal ? I mean having a bday party for 20+ people for indesits 30th.

This bleep thinks we are thick as her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

It's absolute rollercoaster isn't it, all that within a week. Maybe she has some kind of checklist. We must be due a bathtime lecture any day now. I was shocked she actually has an agent so I had a look to see if there were any big names, all I can see is 3 or 4 nobodies 😂.

She spends all day on her phone, I only upload a few stories to my husband's business account each day because - with her story today with the brew and toast and her laptop as an example - the amount of time it takes to stage the area, make sure you get everything in the background that you want, take a few pictures to see what they look like, move things around, take the picture you're going to use, filter the tit out of it, add text and all that, it's easy 15 minutes or more per story.

Must have been in a rush when she posted the birthday party pic with all the wine glasses in the background. Basic error 😂

No wonder (and I'll say this because she said it herself) she has a hunched back, it's caused from looking down at her phone every waking moment.

It's absolute rollercoaster isn't it, all that within a week. Maybe she has some kind of checklist. We must be due a bathtime lecture any day now. I was shocked she actually has an agent so I had a look to see if there were any big names, all I can see is 3 or 4 nobodies 😂.

She spends all day on her phone, I only upload a few stories to my husband's business account each day because - with her story today with the brew and toast and her laptop as an example - the amount of time it takes to stage the area, make sure you get everything in the background that you want, take a few pictures to see what they look like, move things around, take the picture you're going to use, filter the tit out of it, add text and all that, it's easy 15 minutes or more per story.

Must have been in a rush when she posted the birthday party pic with all the wine glasses in the background. Basic error 😂

No wonder (and I'll say this because she said it herself) she has a hunched back, it's caused from looking down at her phone every waking moment.
Mate rollercoaster doesn’t come close, feel like I’ve gone through more tit these last few weeks in my own life than she has being called a fat bleep, no one is sending me freebies god damn it 🤦🏻‍♀️
And I am indeed a fat bleep too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow a cake to celebrate 130k followers?

Jimmy Hill better get you another cake love because you’ve gained about 14-15k followers for your “video”

I wonder if she will ask for a “push present” ? I was talking to my mum about them last night on FaceTime and she was shocked there was such a thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if we'll get regular labour updates when the time comes?

I swear that baby will be born with Matt and Cheryl both down at the business end, he'll be doing a Boomerang of the baby coming out for the gram, and Cheryl will be videoing herself jumping out of a cake and then cleaning the room (I do actually like Cheryl's cleaning videos thought - sorry not sorry 😂).

• Haha
We wont hear anything when the baby is born. She'll be waiting for her 6 page spread in the Wirral Globe. 😂

She's going to be one of them over sharers until the baby comes then she won't show her to anyone online. They all do it. Can see it now, perfectly filtered staged shots hiding her face. "I'll show you the baby if I get to 200k followers."

Wonder if we'll get regular labour updates when the time comes?

I swear that baby will be born with Matt and Cheryl both down at the business end, he'll be doing a Boomerang of the baby coming out for the gram, and Cheryl will be videoing herself jumping out of a cake and then cleaning the room (I do actually like Cheryl's cleaning videos thought - sorry not sorry 😂).
The one the other day with the pubes down the plughole 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The girl is a PR machine ....
Was getting a bit of tit and called out for her lies... makes up some drama... cries on insta ... gets a few blue tickers involved .... brings kids into it and tries to make people feel bad ... drums up a whole load of attention ... gains 20k in followers and a load of free stuff ... then to top it all off a cake to celebrate.

It’s been a great week for old edit-y truffle chops, she’ll be at 150k by the time the babies here and won’t have to spend a penny on anything for it for a good year or so!

The whole thing is ridiculous, she is relishing in being the ultimate victim of her own doing!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.