Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m always suspicious of any poster who comes on asking for more details/proof of DJ Indesets cheating. 🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m new to this site. I’ve followed her for a while so decided to join after seeing her stories. If it were me I’d be devastated that a site had my name all over it BUT what I will say is this........ it’s very obvious that she is insecure about a lot of things (aren’t we all) it’s extremely unhealthy what she is doing with the pictures she looks pretty without. I’ve messaged her a few times and got rude replies back. Seems to me that she lives in this “fairytale land” but it isn’t. If people have lots of money, if people are happy, if people can afford designer clothes & are successful they don’t brag about it. She’s a business woman and that’s what she needs to do not her whole life day to day. Oh and another thing binky123 are you Kate? The way you write is exactly the same. I get in a way why she’s trying to get the site down. I would if it were me BUT there’s always going to be another site made isn’t there? So she’s fighting a losing battle. She needs to stop reading all of this..... stop wasting her energy and live her own life. I’m sure she’s never said or slagged anyone off before 🙄 She’s obviously upset a lot of people and lying and portraying herself as something she isn’t on social media. But remember social media isn’t real life girls. It’s all for show. Lol
Your sure she has never said anything or slagged anyone off before ?

- she has been on here with fake accounts slagging off her ex and her current partners ex

- a large proportion of clients come on here stating within appointments she slags off and calls off other muas and colleagues (I have yet to read any post that describes her business acumen and professionalism) or even defends her ways of working. Dont get me started on the mis use of government funding because in the current climate I cant be assed even going there

- anyone that questions or critiques her posts on instagram is blocked and or met with passive aggression. She then highlights this on social media lising that she was bullied or trolled because someone disagreed with her or questioned her motives

- she is a narcissist and acts out continually having tantrum after tantrum because people can see through her bullshit

You and binky (kate) are hilarious. Please read up on MOD cheryl and stop doing it to yourself its tragic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
When I said “I’m sure she never has slagged anyone off 🙄” you obviously didn’t get my sarcasm. 😂😂 meaning she clearly has. All of it is fake - I came on here to have a little look at what she was talking about. I don’t agree with the weight shaming but each to their own but I also don’t agree with how she uses her platform. As I said in my previous post it’s all for show, and when people feel the need to show every little aspect of their lives it says it all doesn’t it really. A private life is a happy life.

Reactions: 3
I lurk here for years and have posted once or twice, but to be fair, I would still absolutely hate to be a forum subject where people tore me a new one. I can understand her upset. I’d also feel compelled to keep coming back and reading once I knew it was out there.
I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her, it’s clearly really affecting her 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I lurk here for years and have posted once or twice, but to be fair, I would still absolutely hate to be a forum subject where people tore me a new one. I can understand her upset. I’d also feel compelled to keep coming back and reading once I knew it was out there.
I can’t help but feel a bit sorry for her, it’s clearly really affecting her 🤷🏽‍♀️
Thats the exact reason she shouldnt be reading it though shes pregnant she should be enjoying that, duck when i was that pregnant it was ritual to have a 3 hour afternoon nap 😂. Make up i couldnt be arsed with. She must be knackered having to have her phone glued to her hand constantly, having time to throw a full face on 3 times a day shes going to have a shock when the baby comes. I do feel bad some of the stuff is plain nasty but her "friends" who keep showing her it . What friend would seeing the effect it has. If i was her id dump my phone in the mersey enjoy the rest of my pregnancy and not give a crap what anyone thought. And her fella where he when shes crying on screen he should be saying its noy healthy for the baby and encouraging her to not read it.

Reactions: 2
I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
Found disco dick there with his lemo head mates. Ragged him out the house by his head, when we get home he's gettin locked in me world war 2 shed.

I wished for some fame and when it came near
Had thousands of followers, but was twice my size in the mirror.
If anything I can say my face tune skills are rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes me flower chair'

I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Queen of Influencers.
Husband has just asked me what I’m laughing at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m new to this site. I’ve followed her for a while so decided to join after seeing her stories. If it were me I’d be devastated that a site had my name all over it BUT what I will say is this........ it’s very obvious that she is insecure about a lot of things (aren’t we all) it’s extremely unhealthy what she is doing with the pictures she looks pretty without. I’ve messaged her a few times and got rude replies back. Seems to me that she lives in this “fairytale land” but it isn’t. If people have lots of money, if people are happy, if people can afford designer clothes & are successful they don’t brag about it. She’s a business woman and that’s what she needs to do not her whole life day to day. Oh and another thing binky123 are you Kate? The way you write is exactly the same. I get in a way why she’s trying to get the site down. I would if it were me BUT there’s always going to be another site made isn’t there? So she’s fighting a losing battle. She needs to stop reading all of this..... stop wasting her energy and live her own life. I’m sure she’s never said or slagged anyone off before 🙄 She’s obviously upset a lot of people and lying and portraying herself as something she isn’t on social media. But remember social media isn’t real life girls. It’s all for show. Lol
I thought that must be her too!

You write the same and say similar things to her like some of the words etc!
Anyway If you say you’re not then that’s good enough for me 🤷🏽‍♀️

You write the same and say similar things to her like some of the words etc!
Anyway If you say you’re not then that’s good enough for me 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think people are jumping the gun to accuse people of being Kate because its happened so many times before. 😭

Reactions: 4
Why do certain new members always ask for proof of his cheating, it’s all there in the threads, just read it??? It’s Kate or her mates fishing 🎣 if it’s not - read the previous threads and make your own judgements instead of asking to be walked through a years worth of posts. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do certain new members always ask for proof of his cheating, it’s all there in the threads, just read it??? It’s Kate or her mates fishing 🎣 if it’s not - read the previous threads and make your own judgements instead of asking to be walked through a years worth of posts. 🙈
I didnt realise they all did if so they are probably her/her friends im just genuinley nosy and know alot of people from the area im from West Kirby myself i dont know if you know it ? I dont know if your all from wirral liverpool ect its in wirral anyway. But yeah just looking for the goss i have tried to go back but i end up getting lost in the posts and one leads to another then i try go back and cant find what i was looking at 😂. I seen the one about him in the hotel with the prozzies and that sounded convincing. Thats about as far as ive got with it. Im to lazy to try find individual posts. Oh and i found a red dress one insra v reality and now i cant find it really wanted to see my mate said it was so bad.

I didnt realise they all did if so they are probably her/her friends im just genuinley nosy and know alot of people from the area im from West Kirby myself i dont know if you know it ? I dont know if your all from wirral liverpool ect its in wirral anyway. But yeah just looking for the goss i have tried to go back but i end up getting lost in the posts and one leads to another then i try go back and cant find what i was looking at 😂. I seen the one about him in the hotel with the prozzies and that sounded convincing. Thats about as far as ive got with it. Im to lazy to try find individual posts. Oh and i found a red dress one insra v reality and now i cant find it really wanted to see my mate said it was so bad.

Can’t even remember off the top of my head and as for the red dress that’s deffo a few thread back. Plus we’d only be doing the same as you, trawling through the previous threads and I just don’t think my emotions would take it a second time 😂

It’s all there for you to form your own opinion when you feel like having a decent scroll/flick back

• Heart
Omg I just saw the swipe up to the “speech” DIY Daddy listens to everyday ‘habits of billionaires’. It didn’t list getting off your head on lemo in a random Birkenhead gaff til 10am so he must’ve got that one from another motivational speech??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Him shoved in that little cupboard bouncing round like a 17 year old with adhd and his first set of decks made me cringe 😂 the pantry gets more space, shes got him well and truly on a leash i can imagine her screaming "get to your cupboard and think abput what youve done". Maybe thats what the sheds for, hes getting a bigger cell. Hes off remand now

• Haha
Long time lurker.
I used to watch this girl religiously in the peaches and cream days.
I was watching a story a couple of week ago and I said to my bf “why are there so many girls who think they’re kardashians. Same lingo same dress sense same taste in music“ etc. Yo and behold here we’re are.
im so so sick of “influencers” saying they’re being trolled when all people are doing is asking them a question that doesn’t add up.
I.e “I don’t read tattle”
Next min on the insta live “I was so caught up in this I couldn’t help but read”
It’a their constant inconsistency that people are calling out, but Heaven forbid you ask a question and you’re a troll. I’m so sick to the stomach of it.
stop the world I want to get off.

Plus I’m a manc, and I hear the “I want to sound more articulate” in her accent.

P.ps I’ve also had a beer. Hence the tit grammar and punctuation.

DJ indesit, the laundary rooms biggest hit, gets those panties spinning on a 40 degree smash hit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I agree. T
Long time lurker.
I was watching a story a couple of week ago and I said to my bf “why are there so many girls who think they’re kardashians. Same lingo same dress sense same taste in music“ etc. Yo and behold here we’re are.
im so so sick of “influencers” saying they’re being trolled when all people are doing is asking them a question that doesn’t add up.
Next min on the insta live “I was so caught up in this I couldn’t help but read”
It’a their constant inconsistency that people are calling out, but Heaven forbid you ask a question and you’re a troll. I’m so sick to the stomach of it.
I agree. The other thing is the whole influencer thing. She says young girls look upto her and follow her and i beleive the persona she throws up there does grab attention from alot of young girls. Why then if shes helping people is she live cryung on camera pregnant saying she feels like givin up cos afew people called her miss pig or fake ? What if young girla getting trolled go to her page and see that ? Will they too then decide to give up ? Then next day all positive. I do beleive she was genuinley down and fed up but i think alot of it was wanting attention. Im really not trying to be mean when i say that. If shes going to be positive and say shes all anout positive vibes ect and duck the trolls then be that person everyday dont let it get to you. Why her "friends" show her it all if shes genuinley in that state is beyond me what kind of friends are they

I agree. T

I agree. The other thing is the whole influencer thing. She says young girls look upto her and follow her and i beleive the persona she throws up there does grab attention from alot of young girls. Why then if shes helping people is she live cryung on camera pregnant saying she feels like givin up cos afew people called her miss pig or fake ? What if young girla getting trolled go to her page and see that ? Will they too then decide to give up ? Then next day all positive. I do beleive she was genuinley down and fed up but i think alot of it was wanting attention. Im really not trying to be mean when i say that. If shes going to be positive and say shes all anout positive vibes ect and duck the trolls then be that person everyday dont let it get to you. Why her "friends" show her it all if shes genuinley in that state is beyond me what kind of friends are they
Thank you.
exactly. If people cared why show her screen shots of this. They would be encouraging her to ignore it. I know it’s never nice to hear things about yourself but she is advertising herself as a ‘brand’ do you think the CEO of next or ADIDAS think they’re being trolled when an individual doesn’t like their brand or service? Ridiculous. I’ve honestly had enough.

Thank you.
exactly. If people cared why show her screen shots of this. They would be encouraging her to ignore it. I know it’s never nice to hear things about yourself but she is advertising herself as a ‘brand’ do you think the CEO of next or ADIDAS think they’re being trolled when an individual doesn’t like their brand or service? Ridiculous. I’ve honestly had enough.
Excuse the escalation of brands here. They are the first that cane to mind haha

Long time lurker.

Plus I’m a manc, and I hear the “I want to sound more articulate” in her accent.

P.ps I’ve also had a beer. Hence the tit grammar and punctuation.

DJ indesit, the laundary rooms biggest hit, gets those panties spinning on a 40 degree smash hit.
Oh no its not her trying to sound more articulate shes from the wirral and they dont sound like us scousers its like they try to sound like scousers but cant quite master it so then when they talk to non scousers they talk posh which then makes it sound like your dodgy posh phone voice its just cringe

• Haha
Ea
Thank you.

Excuse the escalation of brands here. They are the first that cane to mind haha
Exactly you dont see Stormzy is 72 years old crying on screen because Wiley said hes going to rip his mums weave off her head down camden market if he sees her. She needs to calm down

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.