Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sorry but why in the holy hell don’t her mates tell her she’s making a bleep out of herself 😂 I am DEAD AND BURIED over that screenshot of her outside the girls house, Currently lying in bed eating maltesers and the bed is shaking from my fat ass laughing, my husbands in a proper mood because he’s tired and probably wants a leg over but tattle takes the win tonight. Soz Mr Boujee
Yeah I have no idea why no one steps in and is like babe this is getting too much. But if delo is going in her bleeping drive by’s with her that could all be the same thick witches thinking people are actually intimidated. Its not school anymore, grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
THIS!!! If the pair of them came farting down my mums drive and said ‘I think we need to have a word about your daughter’ she would hoof his midget arse back to his panelled black dungeon.. sorry I mean bespoke garden shed
Do you think they expected her mum yo be like oh im sorry she will have her phone taken off her and be grounded for a week without wifi. Thanks for letting us know. WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO ACHIEVE. Minty bints

• Haha
Reactions: 52
my ma’s old skool, she’d of tightly braided my hair and told me to have a straightner with the fat flump in front of her 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
off topic but since a load of us changed our username a few weeks ago I’ve got no clue who anyone is anymore 😂 obv apart from the ones who kept the same name

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was always the opposite to my mum to be honest, if I ever came home from school and said someone had been horrible to me her answer was literally “twit her, she won’t do it again” (my mum is lovely and has a very professional job but she’s a savage when it comes to her kids)

now I’m a mum myself I find myself saying the same thing “fuckin hit them back!!!!!!” - “no mum the teacher will shout” ffs 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
When influencers die out as a career, which they will, shes going to be so fucked because she just cannot deal with feedback in anyway. Can you ever imagine this girl getting development feedback and objectives for the year. Shes a bleeping spooooon. Her reputation is tit and she isnt even top of her game now to go back to doing make up for weddings etc. If i was her id be scared about that

Reactions: 33
I’m sorry but the bog breath bit of the wiki just gets me every time. I’m sitting here cackling away like an absolute wrong’un.

Also, the way she looks dead into the camera after letting out a guff. I can’t cope 😂😂😂😭😭 I keep having to go back and watch it... it’s been two weeks and I’m still not over it 😂😂😂😂

@QueenBarb2 you are a genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What thread did we find out about little Matt being dragged out of a party in Rock Ferry by arl bulbous nose? I’m bored, can’t sleep and fancy a laugh haha

Reactions: 6
I can’t remember who it was or why it was mentioned but the other day someone said about going back through and looking at posts from whotheheckisjenks. I’ve had the tab open on my phone for a few days and just went through.

Most was stuff that’s been said loads of times since but found this lil gem that made me howl:

EB374B88-7F88-4299-8748-52F1C3F39C5B.jpeg

Who does that though 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.