Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're both absolute weapons! Talking about an insta celeb on a forum that they can easily ignore is not harassment but they think turning up on someone's doorstep while pregnant in the middle of a pandemic is acceptable. Get in the bleeping sea you twats. This is why she quite rightly has so many threads on here. Disgusting individuals!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine OHD coming home from school. Momma I got my part in the nativity , I'm a sheep.
Daddy DIY get your Dewalt Tool Belt on and your nail Gun, we're going the school to confront OHDs teacher she's got to be Mary , the star of the show. Is she duck a sheep !!!
Everyone loves my baby, no one has got hair or eyelashes or arms or legs like My Poppet !!
Poor Teacher getting confronted by Wayne and Waynetta at 3:45 😂😂😂🥊🥊🥊
duck off now Wayne and Waynetta I’m done, ahhahahahahs waaaaaaaaynnnnneeeeeee

• Haha
If I were Delo (god fuckin forbid) I would have literally locked Kate in the house, saying think of our baby and let this go, it’s just a job at the end of the bleeping day. For him to go along like it’s a jolly holibob and stand there like he’s about to go to battle on a prego girls driveway- he’s just as much an attention seeking bleep with tit for brains as her.
They are vile and deserve each other the pair of bad begs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
OHD hits the age she can use the Internet and types her old ma cos all Kids do this!! Kate if you didn't realise this then you need to come off social before she disowns you and as for any more kids you can't cope with two (lil matt) nevermind more 😂

Aimee I hope you are OK and thanks for sharing 🎉 you've made my night never mind others

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is up there with the 'bizo' pic for me.........Day 4312 in the life of Twit and Tw@t (said in Barbs big brother/love Island voice) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She looks like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate factory after she blows up and has to be rolled out of the room, either her legs are tiny in length or the cameras done her no favours 😂 I’m actually shocked though that she did this and it’s not something we’ve imagined or made up.

• Haha
  • Heart
The pair of them are a bleeping joke. Delo is a bleeping freeloader with 10 brain Cells. How they can look themselves in the mirror each day being the absolute bleeping idiots they are is beyond me. No wonder she has so many bleeping issues shes bleeping NUTS!

Reactions: 36
They actually sicken me. I’m a pansy so would have phoned the police and told them I was being attacked. I can imagine when the footage cuts off KHM is ranting and every time A’s mum takes a step delo jumps and shits himself a bit. Tramps

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re both a pair of bellends. As a matter of fact he is worse than her. He enables her!
Truff actually used by old Tattle account to try & follow ninja. She screenshot one of my pics off Instagram to make it more believable. Ninja actually messaged me at the time to warn me!
Ninja has put the messages on her stories.
I give Kate her due,she’s a trier!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
They actually sicken me. I’m a pansy so would have phoned the police and told them I was being attacked. I can imagine when the footage cuts off KHM is ranting and every time A’s mum takes a step delo jumps and shits himself a bit. Tramps
I don’t know what I would do, on one hand I think I’d knock him out and laugh at the cheek of them turning up on my door step. Or would I phone the police while they are stood there and say I have 2 crackheads at my door abusing me. And watch them tit themselves!!! And of course the door bell would be recording it for all to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many times she said im a celebrity I did Charlotte off GS makeup that one time many moons ago 😂

Delo - that's right what ever my significant other says is true!

• Haha
Also my 2 pence worth. Those calling 🐢 out for wanting verification to follow the account isn't sus at all. No one is asking you to follow off your personal account. I've followed on my lurker. No problems and no 20 questions trying to verify me. Very simple and no way could it be traced back to my true identity.

Jus sayin
At the time though it seemed like a Facebook scam

Only been gone a few hours and took me ages to catch up again. Another splendid day for tattle 👏🏻. The house footage is just amazing 🤣pair of dick heads.
I’m tit at photoshop but just had to do these 😂
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAH

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie hayes#52 Wayne and waynetta bouncing up paths but don’t worry it’s all on the wiki

• Haha
I don’t know what I would do, on one hand I think I’d knock him out and laugh at the cheek of them turning up on my door step. Or would I phone the police while they are stood there and say I have 2 crackheads at my door abusing me. And watch them tit themselves!!! And of course the door bell would be recording it for all to see 😂
“I’ve got two crackheads at my door, the little one is tooled up.”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.