Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@JoeExotic so sorry to hear about your aunt 😢 💕 seeing love to your mum and a safe recovery. Xxx

I still can’t believe she bounced down that girls path like a space hopper just because the girl addressed a business about her.
duck me.
I complained to Tesco that their chicken I bought the other month was green and smelt like farts even though it was in date and told them I’ll be shopping at aldi instead. Shall I be expecting Mr TesCEO to wheel spin down my path in a dot.com van demanding an apology? Because that’s essentially what’s happened. I hope that business and Kate get fucked for what they did.
Bullying cunts.
Like a bleeping space hopper 😂😂😂😂😂. Take a bleeping bow bongs

Reactions: 8
🥷 says hey..... but as requested.

Delo walks up the drive and hits the bell 🛎
Asks is Aimee in 👩🏼

Gets told no

Kate 👱🏾‍♀️waddles up 🦆 the drive from her hiding spot behind a car 🚘

DJ dangly dick: I think we need to have a word about your daughter👨🏻

Kate: 👱🏾‍♀️ok, I feel sick to be honest. 🤢
Your daughter has been on a troll website, trolling me, bearing in mind I’m pregnant, 🤰🏽and she’s been contacting

And then the doorbell cuts off recording

I’m crap at these sorry 🙈
“I THINK WE NEED TO HAVE A WORD ABOUT YOUR DAUGHTER”
I am IN SHOCK !!! 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
She’s deffo only gone cause she was 6755 months pregnant. Bad tit bag wouldn’t turn up if she knew she could get into a fight. I’d fukn roll her if she dared

I reckon she’s asked what A is like and then gone yeah I’ll scare her easy. Honestly can’t get my head round why anyone whilst pregnant would do that.

An I understand women/girls do but the stress your putting on baby from it 😞

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Hold me hands up 🙌🏻 That pic of the scabby pair of scruffs, on a pregnant girls drive way like they’re some gangsters paradise tit, has infuriated me

I’ve had turds bigger and more fierce than delo the friggin wet nob- as for Truff, she looks like she’s been let out for the day with her carer.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So posting on a forum about someone isn’t okay but bouncing up their drive to bully them face to face is? That’s some Truff logic right there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
🥷 says hey..... but as requested.

Delo walks up the drive and hits the bell 🛎
Asks is Aimee in 👩🏼

Gets told no

Kate 👱🏾‍♀️waddles up 🦆 the drive from her hiding spot behind a car 🚘

DJ dangly dick: I think we need to have a word about your daughter👨🏻

Kate: 👱🏾‍♀️ok, I feel sick to be honest. 🤢
Your daughter has been on a troll website, trolling me, bearing in mind I’m pregnant, 🤰🏽and she’s been contacting

And then the doorbell cuts off recording

I’m crap at these sorry 🙈
This was fab! I will sleep a bit better now 😂. Like an itch has been scratched for me, thank you ! Xxx

Reactions: 12
Tell ya what I think Delo is a worse bleep than her ! We need to have a word about your daughter ??
Shame her arl fella didn't knock him out the little midget , put him in a panelled bleeping coffin.
Kate needs to remove herself off socials , she can't take the heat or criticism- it's got to be one way admiration - you can't disagree or question her or your a Troll off tattle !! They're a match made in heaven those two - Poor OHD those two for parents.

Hope Aimee enjoyed the rest of her pregnancy and is doing well with her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Think Delo is worse than Truff for actually turning up to A’s house, while she’s pregnant, with bespoke pregnant ogre in tow. You’d think he would try talk Kate out of this retaliation at her grown age, pregnancy hormones flowing, to try avoid the stress / aggro for all parties involved. What a bleeping rat.. Hope he gets rips to shreds even further by his mates when they all catch up on the wiki!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hahahaha oh my god the absolute state of Kate on the doorbell footage 😂 big fat slob! If I was heavily preggo and said to my man “I’m going to some girls door to cause a scene!” He’d tell me to sit my arse back down, not bleeping join me! Delos a little ratbag, I fully believe the claims that he’s been abusive to ex partners. What sort of man goes to a pregnant girls door to intimidate them? Little shitbag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Imagine OHD coming home from school. Momma I got my part in the nativity , I'm a sheep.
Daddy DIY get your Dewalt Tool Belt on and your nail Gun, we're going the school to confront OHDs teacher she's got to be Mary , the star of the show. Is she duck a sheep !!!
Everyone loves my baby, no one has got hair or eyelashes or arms or legs like My Poppet !!
Poor Teacher getting confronted by Wayne and Waynetta at 3:45 😂😂😂🥊🥊🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m amazed at the stupidity, what if her fella had come out and battered that tiny little man on the drive? Or if the girl knew someone who would go round to Truff towers and retaliate? Her address is easily found on google. They’d just be sitting ducks in a panelled garage.

The more I think about this, the more stupid I realise they are. Truff and Delo are lucky that girl just wants it to go away, it could have been completely different.

Reactions: 45
Hahahaha oh my god the absolute state of Kate on the doorbell footage 😂 big fat slob! If I was heavily preggo and said to my man “I’m going to some girls door to cause a scene!” He’d tell me to sit my arse back down, not bleeping join me! Delos a little ratbag, I fully believe the claims that he’s been abusive to ex partners. What sort of man goes to a pregnant girls door to intimidate them? Little shitbag.
Yeah, any normal bloke would stay well out of it. A little wife beater like him wouldn’t think twice though. It makes me so angry for that poor girl. Kates got the same delusions as Sallie axl you know. Nothings her fault, always the victim, think she’s something she’s not, very questionable taste in men and tit with her child. What an icon

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m amazed at the stupidity, what if her fella had come out and battered that tiny little man on the drive? Or if the girl knew someone who would go round to Truff towers and retaliate? Her address is easily found on google. They’d just be sitting ducks in a panelled garage.

The more I think about this, the more stupid I realise they are. Truff and Delo are lucky that girl just wants it to go away, it could have been completely different.
Sitting ducks in a panelled garage 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@JoeExotic sending you lots of love ❤

Eeeeeeeeee who the duck does delo think he is bouncing up the path to have a go at a girl? Would have tit himself if she had a fella there wouldn’t he!
Mind if he’s known for not treating women with respect if you know what I mean, then hardly surprising is it. Such a hard little man delo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.