Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that those two scruffy twats have bounced down to someone's house shows how desperate they are for money & for THM not to lose her collab deals. Him and her are on their arses , they flogging the baby cos her makeup , fashion and house are shite and not bringing in the major influencer coin. This mum & me one and any future parent/child related ones they didn't want jeopardised cos Momma had been on the ale !! 🥂🥂

They're both bleeping embarrassing. He's a bad little gobshite him !! SIZE of her too on the screenshot , they must have tit when they seen her haha 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don't blame the poor girl for not wanting Shenzi and Ed stalking her front door again. However can we at least have a vague transcript of how the conversation went down? Along with most appropriate emojis to represent facial expressions and body language?! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
duck offfffff

15 pages and I’m back with my tail between my legs (to be fair it’s only been 7 hours 🤣)

Girls plzzzzz can someone give me a simple update I’m too pissed to go back and read it all 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
duck offfffff

15 pages and I’m back with my tail between my legs (to be fair it’s only been 7 hours 🤣)

Girls plzzzzz can someone give me a simple update I’m too pissed to go back and read it all 🤣
Mate, where have you been? Basically, there’s footage of Truff and Daddy Delo bouncing up Amy’s mum’s drive.. yes really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Mate, where have you been? Basically, there’s footage of Truff and Daddy Delo bouncing up Amy’s mum’s drive.. yes really.
Ahh I’ve had a bit of a bad day to be honest got some tit going on but I’m back to be cheered up by my fellow tattle bastards

duck OFFFFFFFFFFF

has the footage been added to the wiki??🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s my pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I CAN NOT BREATHE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
“It’s my pic” hahahahahahhahahahhhah I love this site hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
I’m refreshing it every ten seconds and HOWLING! I can only imagine what she must be doing hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha she is gonna be FUMING!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Very long time lurker, but live local so am enjoying Truffs thread and scissor Sallie Axl's too.....but seriously, all the fu*king protesting and sense of entitlement from these people because they're being discussed on a gossip site is utterly pathetic.

I'm 44 and back in my day, the News Of The World and The People newspapers used to beyond slander anyone that had any 'fame'. Thats just the way it worked and this remains today, except in a different forum. If anything, it's a smaller cohort of people gossiping. The nation would be discussing the Sunday papers, now we have instagram and it's more localised. It's just part of the job if you're in the public eye. Get over it Kate. Do your job and stop embarrassing yourself stomping up peoples driveways.

Do us all a favour, lose your tit, shave your head and sh*g your fellas best mate instead. Be a proper celeb for friggs sake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
@JoeExotic so sorry to hear about your aunt 😢 💕 seeing love to your mum and a safe recovery. Xxx

I still can’t believe she bounced down that girls path like a space hopper just because the girl addressed a business about her.
duck me.
I complained to Tesco that their chicken I bought the other month was green and smelt like farts even though it was in date and told them I’ll be shopping at aldi instead. Shall I be expecting Mr TesCEO to wheel spin down my path in a dot.com van demanding an apology? Because that’s essentially what’s happened. I hope that business and Kate get fucked for what they did.
Bullying cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Don't blame the poor girl for not wanting Shenzi and Ed stalking her front door again. However can we at least have a vague transcript of how the conversation went down? Along with most appropriate emojis to represent facial expressions and body language?! 😂😂😂

🥷 says hey..... but as requested.

Delo walks up the drive and hits the bell 🛎
Asks is Aimee in 👩🏼

Gets told no

Kate 👱🏾‍♀️waddles up 🦆 the drive from her hiding spot behind a car 🚘

DJ dangly dick: I think we need to have a word about your daughter👨🏻

Kate: 👱🏾‍♀️ok, I feel sick to be honest. 🤢
Your daughter has been on a troll website, trolling me, bearing in mind I’m pregnant, 🤰🏽and she’s been contacting

And then the doorbell cuts off recording

I’m crap at these sorry 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
🥷 says hey..... but as requested.

Delo walks up the drive and hits the bell 🛎
Asks is Aimee in 👩🏼

Gets told no

Kate 👱🏾‍♀️waddles up 🦆 the drive from her hiding spot behind a car 🚘

DJ dangly dick: I think we need to have a word about your daughter👨🏻

Kate: 👱🏾‍♀️ok, I feel sick to be honest. 🤢
Your daughter has been on a troll website, trolling me, bearing in mind I’m pregnant, 🤰🏽and she’s been contacting

And then the doorbell cuts off recording

I’m crap at these sorry 🙈
Holy tit, that Kate emoji is so on point 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.