Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker in fact only found Kate from this thread I’d never heard of here before I got lost down the rabbit hole then it got me through covid last year reading in my sick bed .... just want to say well done with the wiki I’m a lurker on many other threads and there’s gonna be a rave thread purely for this wiki soon - thanks for literally getting me through some of the shittiest days these last few months

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
duck off!!!! Has tiny delo got his screwfix tool belt on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that would be getting flykicked right off me step first, she should have ragged his toupee right off his head and ran them back up the path the pair of pricks. Feel absolutely ashamed for them.

OMG that was my first thought. He'd got this tool belt on. He probs asked if she needed any panelling doing whilst he was there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Truff and little legs bounced round to poor Aimee’s mums to say she had made up “fAbRiCaTeD LiEs” about her condoning drinking when pregnant and now it’s all there in wiki for everyone to see that Aimee said nothing but the truth! Karma 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve been on here since thread 1(I think) but had a break in between, I’ve missed 2 major stories, 1 being ninja and 2 is the white wall, someone for the love of god give me some quick bullet points please I feel so out the loop as these 2 subjects are always brought up and I can’t join in 😂😂
Ninja 🥷 is a nob and white wall will go down in Fucken history dena who is the contour club is Fucken boss and she wiped the floor with pep and bison

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m fuming for aimee all over again. Where is our tattle bastard who is the solicitor- can this be brought as a case

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I refuse to believe this is the one occasion he’s actually stood up for her. I bet she told him it was to quote for a panelling job and then when he got there she started booting off.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I can’t stop laughing at thus picture 😂😂😂. Kills me off every time. She looks simple as duck
Oh my god I know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I refuse to believe this is the one occasion he’s actually stood up for her. I bet she told him it was to quote for a panelling job and then when he got there she started booting off.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
If I dragged MrBarb to someone’s house to start some bleeping drama he would give me so much bleeping tit 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
ps if that little tiny twit turned up at ours with that stace my fella would fkn bury him alive. Who the fuk does he think he is

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ahahahhahhhahahahahahahahahahhahaauhahahahahahhhahab s rheiejenw wbbw

Reactions: 3

🤣🤣🤣🤣 the way she can't separate fact from fiction this is an actual possibility

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.