Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm!!

So if this Aimee was scared into publicly apologising to KHM.. why would she then send a video to “Ninja” 🤣 ..

don’t be getting ya investor knickers on an be accusing me of Kate bleeping hell.

Someone get this video it must be in a WhatsApp group somewhere

I’ve seen a screen shot 😂😂😂 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hello! Just diving in to say congrats to all those involved in the Wiki page, it’s a thing of beauty! She did the wrong thing deleting it because I’ve seen it mentioned on a couple of threads and had to check it out...what a horror
Best WIKI on Tattle

Reactions: 10
Urgh!!!!! 🐢 show us ya thumbs 😂

Alright ya pair of Kate’s!

bleeping hell if you go back and read the threads where she went on the bounce you will see the talk about the video 🙄🙄🙄
Ya pair of Kate's 😂 Think I'd be less offended if you called me a c*nt!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry if it’s the pregnant girls address I don’t want to share it without her permission either. I’ll just say, she’s got her big black red-rant troll catcher glasses on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t comment but I’m a lurker since the early threads ...

From Ninja
Look at Delo with the body language - what the duck is he doing? What a solid piece of tit he truly is. Confirmed one million percent he’s as bad as Kate and enables her bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Omg! The actual kip of the pair of them! Bouncing round to someone house like that! Wernt Fiona hayes 🤣 preggo aswell ? Fuckin disgrace!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.