Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone called Glo Up has just commented on the live and she said “GLOUP” the bleeping pea brain.. they commented back and corrected her too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
All them followers and only 140 watching that's shocking!! 😲

She's trying her best to be sympathetic but always comes across as a patronising prick

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s just been on a live and someone asked her how long her covid test results took to come back when she returned from Dubai and she said she got them to same day? Really?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
That 'live' is painful 😳 doesnt answer questions properly 🙃 patronising tone like she's a cut above anybody else! It kept freezing aswell and I was so tempted to say 'check your wiki' oops I mean WiFi 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On the live someone asked how Olive was and Kate said ‘she hates being in the house all day, she’s not that sort of baby’ ffs hahaha

Someone asked how to check their foundation shade she replied ‘you can’t at the minute there’s no testers’ literally doesn’t help the girl at all

Someone else said their daughter works for fenty and obviously cheapsKATE said ‘you must get all the freebies and discounts then’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Live
Deffo had her nails done
Olive hates being inside all day 🙄
Struggling with this lockdown probably cause it’s the first one you have actually lockdown for.
Said she paid private and got her COVID results back same day.
There were also loads of creepy men on there and this is page that she shows off her to pure for this world baby

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Wooooow fellow trolls, amazing work! This was me reading through all of last nights drama 😂View attachment 398111
My mum got out of hospital at the start of the week, still has a long way to go recovery wise but thank god she’s out. But, unfortunately my gorgeous auntie passed away during the week, it’s been devastating, we’re all so heartbroken, wasn’t her time to go at all. Been staying off social media because I just cannot cope with seeing all these dicks denying this bastard of a virus or breaking rules.

You’ve all gave me a giggle over the past couple of days and took my mind off things. Lots of love to you all ❤
Lots of love to you joe 💔❤ Thinking of you all xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nearly 5000 views, she’s gonna be absolutely STEWIN!!!!
Considering she only gets 300 odd views on her lives and 6 comments on a grid post she is going to be PISSED 😂 Oh no she wont get pissed cause shes not pregnant, or is she Matt? Cause we, and 171k of instagram strangers all know you cant wait to have another 🙄.

Bernie has bleeping killed me. Im already in trouble laughing hard when the photo of KHM and Delo was put up and someone said he looked ill 🤣 bleeping nearly pissed myself at Bernie in bed and at the table then you throw him in a car seat and I’m done. *must do more pelvic floor exercises* 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s just been on a live and someone asked her how long her covid test results took to come back when she returned from Dubai and she said she got them to same day? Really?
Yup in Wirral we have test centres where you get the results in 1 - 2 hours, you go to them if you want a test but don’t have symptoms.
They’re only the LFT tests though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Considering she only gets 300 odd views on her lives and 6 comments on a grid post she is going to be PISSED 😂 Oh no she wont get pissed cause shes not pregnant, or is she Matt? Cause we, and 171k of instagram strangers all know you cant wait to have another 🙄.

Bernie has bleeping killed me. Im already in trouble laughing hard when the photo of KHM and Delo was put up and someone said he looked ill 🤣 bleeping nearly pissed myself at Bernie in bed and at the table then you throw him in a car seat and I’m done. *must do more pelvic floor exercises* 😩😂
01DE97D6-637D-46C6-9CD7-F6E0566CEC23.jpeg

truff when OHD’s likes go under 1,000 per post

• Haha
Reactions: 43
OMG, I have already lost too many hours of my life on the FOD and Sali Hughes threads. Literally never heard of Katie Hayes but just randomly read her wiki and I'm dying :ROFLMAO: I cannot believe she is a real person:ROFLMAO:🤭

ETA I can't think straight now I'm laughing too much. Obviously wasn't randomly reading the wiki - thanks for the thread title, it has made my day :ROFLMAO:
I love this 🤣 long live the Katie Hayes wiki page 😂😂 kiki hates the wiki 🤣🤣

Bernie has arrived from Washington and is patiently waiting for the drama and troll rant that must be on its way 👏🏻 👏🏻 He said it’s more exciting than any drama involving Trump the giant wotsit, although tan wise, Katie comes a close second 🤣
I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.