Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be nasty ladies, it only feeds into her narrative that anyone who defends her is attacked and deleted. I’d personally love to see someone defend her behaviour but it’s literally never happened.

Reactions: 20
I’m still waiting to be anything but just plain old “active member”.
I heard to be VIP you had to get KHM to actually stomp down your driveway, extra points if little Matt is seen rotting behind her
Trotting not rotting 🙄

*disclaimer my 24/7 legal team have told to inform you all that even though the above autocorrect happened I am categorically not the Truffs

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As if she deleted wiki 🤣. I’m so glad order has been restored for the world to see Barbs masterpiece

Must have touched a nerve

Can't believe she's made an account up then deleted it. What a crank.
Do you think she sits there and tells matt whats happening? U bet he reads it and has a right laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As if she deleted wiki 🤣. I’m so glad order has been restored for the world to see Barbs masterpiece

Must have touched a nerve
The funny thing is, anyone with half a brain would just come on silently and delete it. But no, not Kate. Couldn’t make it any more obvious its her 😂. TROLLSSSS

• Haha
The pussy cat trolls- top ten hits
1# don’t ya wish your gf was hot like me face tune.
2# stickwitwiki
3# tattle pop
4# when I glow up
5# Jai delo

edit. It says top 10, but only know 5. So top ten divided by 2.
BDDF1DED-8195-4F4A-9B62-A1B9A33AB0C4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Oh she’s another dead behind the eyes skid mark, covid denier. Thinks we’re all just as thick as she is- pre lockdown. duck off.
Someone needs to give her, her own thread. She's vile, gets what she needs off her ex though I suppose. Was it the shred fella she was shagging behind her husband's back or the Standish one?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
You know what, fair fucks to her, she wears what she wants and I do genuinely admire that, I think you should be able to wear what you want without recrimination. It’s the fact that she edits EVERY bleeping PHOTO! you don’t have to be slim to be successful and I think she would be more relatable if she owned her size... but what do I know, a sz14, greying, successful woman with a living room... 🤣
That’s it as I’ve said before she’s got a pretty face her weight would make her seem very approachable and relatable there is literally nothing wrong with her and yet the over editing. I would hate that for people to see a picture then in real life be WTF??

Reactions: 20
The pussy cat trolls- top ten hits
1# don’t ya wish your gf was hot like me face tune.
2# stickwitwiki
3# tattle pop
4# when I glow up
5# Jai delo

edit. It says top 10, but only know 5. So top ten divided by 2.
View attachment 397623
Reckon I'll be divorced by the end of this thread the way am trying to laugh quietly while he is asleep next to me but my fat ass is shaking the whole bed

(yes kate am legally married I don't pretend)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Vodka pasta wonder if you can you eat that whilst pregnant?

That wiki page is ruthless!!! 😂 All of her lies in one place maybe she needs to just address all of her lies admit to them to her followers then move forward in life with her daughter. I don’t know how she would be able to sleep at night knowing that it’s there for the world to see I would be mortified.

All you have to do is say wiki in the comments of her posts and people will be directed to here. I can’t see this ending well for her but maybe this might be the kick up the arse she needs.

Since we have the time difference happy to take on the night shift of restoring the wiki 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not one to throw a conspiracy out there (jokes bleeping love them) but at 7.48pm the suspected KHM changed the wiki to ‘i am fruit machine’ ??? So was it Kate? Was it someone else pretending to be Kate for bit of drama?? Am I pissed??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.