Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fukn panelling will be falling down she will be stomping and slamming so many doors

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what. As many have said if she would if held her hands up and said “ you know what guys 💨 all isn’t as good as I’ve let on. This has happened so has that” and addressed all these things she had done and lied about I would have given her the benefit of the doubt because it must be bleeping hard trying to maintain this Image in today’s “keeping up with the Jones’ (or kardashians) lifestyle. But she’s not. She’s yet again just shown us she is a massive narcissistic twit who is the “victim” regardless of her actions.
I’ve had a drink, so don’t quote me on it 😂 but if she tries to blame this thread for her downfalls on Sunday with her “red rant” when all we’ve done is point out her fibs, I will make a video on the subject with all the wiki info and share it from YouTube. Let her try and edit that.

edit: she will see this and make a rant purposely so I make a video. 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
There’s a bleeping tit load of celebs who don’t get ripped apart or “trolled” as bison bod puts it, the reason? Because they are not fake, you Truff are fake as duck, narcissistic, lying, dirty, photo shopping bleeping hog. Ask yourself why you are in this position. Let’s pray your beautiful daughter doesn’t end up like her mam.

Reactions: 21
You know what. As many have said if she would if held her hands up and said “ you know what guys 💨 all isn’t as good as I’ve let on. This has happened so has that” and addressed all these things she had done and lied about I would have given her the benefit of the doubt because it must be bleeping hard trying to maintain this Image in today’s “keeping up with the Jones’ (or kardashians) lifestyle. But she’s not. She’s yet again just shown us she is a massive narcissistic twit who is the “victim” regardless of her actions.
I’ve had a drink, so don’t quote me on it 😂 but if she tries to blame this thread for her downfalls on Sunday with her “red rant” when all we’ve done is point out her fibs, I will make a video on the subject with all the wiki info and share it from YouTube. Let her try and edit that.
YES YES YES BONGS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Go full on Julian Assange WikiLeaks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.