Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she had a proper smug face when she deleted it 🤣 proper proud of herself! Smugness didn't last long did it hun 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She makes a post saying shes going on an Instagram break then posts saying shes enjoying her Instagram break?? What a div!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Sunday’s nights 7pm RED RANT is going to be epic!!!
I’ve booked a seat, I’ve a migraine planned so I can be on my own when it comes in, so I can watch and judge in peace... when I say on my own, yous lot are with me aren’t ya??? xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That Wiki is full of so much of her tit and I reckon the thing that gets under her skin the most is the stuff about him cheating. Everything else she’s addressed or even touched on (even when she’s lying about it). It’s the ONLY thing she won’t address or go to war with on insta!

Reactions: 35
That drinking video will be killllllling her “they said I was drinking when I was pregnant” was her narrative all summer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Also the name “iseeutrolls” - boring, change the record. We see you viewing this thread even though you don’t read here “do I Matt?”🥱🥱🥱 doesn’t even attempt to be stealthy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
@QueenBarb2 Please say you have a copy of the wiki? Looks like truff has logged in and deleted it! But she dosent read here..... does she Matt?

View attachment 397326
Funny thing here, she can’t come on with a red rant can she because she doesn’t read here does she? Oh lord I thought my day job was hard enough (without picking holes in everything she does hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The wiki is killing me in a very different way it must be killing her. I’ve set him up with some tit comedy so I can play on tattle. Literally like you do with the kids 😂

Also the name “iseeutrolls” - boring, change the record. We see you viewing this thread even though you don’t read here “do I Matt?”🥱🥱🥱 doesn’t even attempt to be stealthy
We see you fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah Jesus, she doesn’t stop does she. Shes fucked herself there, she’s just added another point to the wiki with that behaviour. She won’t do a red rant, because she knows people will come over here and see the wiki, which is full of absolutely undeniable evidence of what a bleeping fat horrible wallop she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
she is so funny thinking she’s got one up on all use 🤣🤣
Remember when she was dressing her cousins baby the same as her, weirdo behaviour that, found the pics to Go with it.
also found this one, is this hers and plf dog?? Didn’t they have the same dog as max??
look at his face he’s like “help me from this bison papa”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Remember when she was dressing her cousins baby the same as her, weirdo behaviour that, found the pics to Go with it.
also found this one, is this hers and plf dog?? Didn’t they have the same dog as max??
Getting choked by the beast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all, there was a problem with the wiki as it was letting new members edit it. Fixed now so that only long term members can edit it.

Report someone if they're deleting stuff, luckily only takes a click to restore 😆
HahahahahahjaahYeSSSS

• Heart
Reactions: 2
HER FEET ARE WHOPPING 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.