Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah dying that she keeps coming on to delete the wiki😂😂😂😂

The best part is, is that she can’t bring attention to it on her Instagram or she’ll send more of her followers here to find out she leaves baby otters in the toilet and let’s one rip on her insta lives😂😂😂 Can you imagine the absolute scenes in her house right now, bet she’s truff slamming about, Matty is hiding in the storage cupboard/leccy box whilst Olive and Max are upstairs in the tent, wrapped in tin foil doing baby century.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Hi all, there was a problem with the wiki as it was letting new members edit it. Fixed now so that only long term members can edit it.

Report someone if they're deleting stuff, luckily only takes a click to restore 😆
Get to ours

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hi all, there was a problem with the wiki as it was letting new members edit it. Fixed now so that only long term members can edit it.

Report someone if they're deleting stuff, luckily only takes a click to restore 😆
I reported it! Wasn’t sure if anything could be done, so that’s great that it’s sorted! 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kates now trying to remember all her old tattle passwords for her older accounts so she can log in and delete 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Splendid news.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂😂 this has made my weekend her trying to delete it!! duck off to your box and leave the wiki to Queen barb!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Remember Lady Hayes and the red dress where her arm has shrunk and blends into the chair? The top part of her arm is half the size as the bottom 🤣

Another photoshop fail... all taken on the same day 👀
You know what, fair fucks to her, she wears what she wants and I do genuinely admire that, I think you should be able to wear what you want without recrimination. It’s the fact that she edits EVERY bleeping PHOTO! you don’t have to be slim to be successful and I think she would be more relatable if she owned her size... but what do I know, a sz14, greying, successful woman with a living room... 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Katie hayes#52 kiki hates the wiki shes broken farted 🤣🤣🤣💨

We will all be iconic members by the time lockdown ends 😂😂
I’m trying for VIP by the time Boris let’s us out 🤣
Genuinely what’s next after well known? I had a little gremlin dance after I changed to that last week hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m trying for VIP by the time Boris let’s us out 🤣
Genuinely what’s next after well known? I had a little gremlin dance after I changed to that last week hahaha
Chatty member comes next then VIP.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.