Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnโ€™t she a belter hey telling Instagram sheโ€™s having a chilled night with her pasta when infact sheโ€™s as obsessed with this site as us ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Honest sheโ€™s a fuckin idiot! She will be thinking sheโ€™s got one up but it will just get reposted again and again, hopefully @Moderator will stop new accounts from deleting the wiki

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Question!!! Why can I only see pictures? I canโ€™t see any of the beautiful words that @QueenBarb2 wrote???
Cause KHM is on there deleting it by the second and the ladies keep bringing it back ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lazarus Wiki, just when I think I'm out they pull me back in ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Canโ€™t believe the amount of views on that wiki๐Ÿ˜‚ all those people can really see her for what she is minty cow ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 27
howling at Kate on her insta break spending all her time deleting tattle wiki ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ karmas a witch truff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Fpmsl! There's absofucketly more of us that you Kate!! Go back to your baby and look after her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Iโ€™d be asking mind pft for my money back โ€˜I never go on that site anymoreโ€™. Lies

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine being that fame hungry insta gobsite that you would still go on Instagram when there loads of people that canโ€™t bare you in the real world just imagine that hey ๐Ÿคฃ the only people who like her are the other nobhead influences on there all begging for a follow in her comments the likes Of Rachael from luxe family5 and swoon love ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hi all, there was a problem with the wiki as it was letting new members edit it. Fixed now so that only long term members can edit it.

Report someone if they're deleting stuff, luckily only takes a click to restore ๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 140
๐Ÿฟ

itโ€™s gonna be a long night girls and Iโ€™m here for the long run I refuse to fall behind again ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi all, there was a problem with the wiki as it was letting new members edit it. Fixed now so that only long term members can edit it.

Report someone if they're deleting stuff, luckily only takes a click to restore ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ fantastic

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.