Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatHun

VIP Member
So posting on a forum about someone isn’t okay but bouncing up their drive to bully them face to face is? That’s some Truff logic right there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Tell ya what I think Delo is a worse cunt than her ! We need to have a word about your daughter ??
Shame her arl fella didn't knock him out the little midget , put him in a panelled fucking coffin.
Kate needs to remove herself off socials , she can't take the heat or criticism- it's got to be one way admiration - you can't disagree or question her or your a Troll off tattle !! They're a match made in heaven those two - Poor OHD those two for parents.

Hope Aimee enjoyed the rest of her pregnancy and is doing well with her baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
get it on the wiki!

oh and Kate before you do a red rant about this ring doorbell image, just note it’s not illegal to share these types of images/cctv on social media...especially since it could be (and should have been) a criminal matter. You absolutely put that family in a state of fear and alarm, which is a breach of the peace (in Scotland anyway, not sure what the English law is). I would have 100% made a complaint and got you charged. You could try and counter complain, but last time I heard having an opinion isn’t a crime.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I can just see it now, “Ninja” happens to be hiding in a fucking hedge filming a random girls front drive when Truff and Delo come speeding round the corner, jump out and stomping down the drive 🤣🤣

What a load of shit 🤣🤣🤣.. anyone who tried to direct any of us, even the more “established” users off here and over to IG needs to throw themselves n the fucking bin.

pretty sure this 60 year old bloke sat in his cum stained pants can make a new email and tattle account and fucking come on here themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Potatoesgunopotate

THIS!!! If the pair of them came farting down my mums drive and said ‘I think we need to have a word about your daughter’ she would hoof his midget arse back to his panelled black dungeon.. sorry I mean bespoke garden shed
Do you think they expected her mum yo be like oh im sorry she will have her phone taken off her and be grounded for a week without wifi. Thanks for letting us know. WHAT WERE THEY TRYING TO ACHIEVE. Minty bints

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
You’ve got to have had ur comments quoted 1000 times 🤣🤣 I waited agessss our @Charlie Farlie helped me along the way it was a scared day when I got my VIP
I’m still waiting to be anything but just plain old “active member”.
I heard to be VIP you had to get KHM to actually stomp down your driveway, extra points if little Matt is seen rotting behind her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Abongo

VIP Member
@JoeExotic so sorry to hear about your aunt 😢 💕 seeing love to your mum and a safe recovery. Xxx

I still can’t believe she bounced down that girls path like a space hopper just because the girl addressed a business about her.
Fuck me.
I complained to Tesco that their chicken I bought the other month was green and smelt like farts even though it was in date and told them I’ll be shopping at aldi instead. Shall I be expecting Mr TesCEO to wheel spin down my path in a dot.com van demanding an apology? Because that’s essentially what’s happened. I hope that business and Kate get fucked for what they did.
Bullying cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
I really hope she’s seen the wiki and realised how much her lies are starting to catch up with her now and starts to reel it in. If she just stopped the lying all the time I wouldn’t have as much as an issue with her. I don’t think she’ll red rant. She’ll be terrified to direct people here now with the wiki at the top. Before she could do a crying video and say we were making up lies about her but now it’s all there in black and white and very accessible. How can she talk herself out of this one???

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
The pussy cat trolls- top ten hits
1# don’t ya wish your gf was hot like me face tune.
2# stickwitwiki
3# tattle pop
4# when I glow up
5# Jai delo

edit. It says top 10, but only know 5. So top ten divided by 2.
View attachment 397623
I’ve just pissed myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cannot believe the drama of last tonight that I’ve woken up too!!! I’m gobsmacked that new members could edit Wiki, glad Yel has sorted it BUT she’s taken away my privilege of EDITTING so someone else will have to take over 🤣

HOW FUCKIN DARE ANYONE DELETE MY WORK THAT TOOK ME A SOLID 48 HOURS 🤣 god job a click can restore 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼🥴🥴🙃🙃

also.. I AM FUCKIN DEAD at nosyhun saying there’s no evidence for what’s on WIKI, where have you been for the last 51 threads 🤣.. how are we meant to have evidence of a “Bison” 🤣

Also, Abong you are my FAVE🤣🤣🤣😍😍😍😍😍

This photo needs going on the wiki please 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rothsey

VIP Member
Sunday’s nights 7pm RED RANT is going to be epic!!!
I’ve booked a seat, I’ve a migraine planned so I can be on my own when it comes in, so I can watch and judge in peace... when I say on my own, yous lot are with me aren’t ya??? xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
Hi Trollz. I've been MIA for a couple of weeks due to COVID putting my gorgeous husband in the ozzy. Scariest 2 weeks of my life, he is a young, fit, healthy man but ended up in intensive care but he is now well on the mend, thank god. If this bison dickhead keeps denying COVID, ill be giving her a few home truths.

Anyway, I'm all caught up (apologies for all the reaction notifications but I've cried at some of the shouts). I had to sacrifice threads 49 and 50 cos I just didn't have the time or the head to get through them. Im about to delve into the wiki though and this thread has killed me off.

Can someone PLEASE direct me to the video of her farting on her live, because it will actually end me.

Have a gorgeous Sunday gremlins.

• Heart
Reactions: 50