Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member

Hahahahahah no pack it in I’m howling
I can hear that deep robotic voice they use
‘Kate was caught smoking when pregnant but she said it was only a twirl’ fuck sake

• Haha
Reactions: 63

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Hahahaha oh my god the absolute state of Kate on the doorbell footage 😂 big fat slob! If I was heavily preggo and said to my man “I’m going to some girls door to cause a scene!” He’d tell me to sit my arse back down, not fucking join me! Delos a little ratbag, I fully believe the claims that he’s been abusive to ex partners. What sort of man goes to a pregnant girls door to intimidate them? Little shitbag.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I’ve just had to read the wiki again

I honestly am dumbfounded and a bit emotional tbh reading it 🤣🤣

I can’t believe we’re on thread 50 fuckng 1. Could you be arsed being her

Kate if you’re reading this, which we know you are, sort your shit out, own your lies and we would have a lot of respect for you. I would anyway. I know we’re all buzzing off you because let’s be honest you’ve behaved like a massive cunt but IMO it’s not too late to turn it around. You’re a mother now

I feel like you are all genuinely friends of mine and have made lockdown so much easier to cope with ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 61

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Found it! The message with it in my group chat was ‘cut her smug face off’ 🤣
SHE NEVER WORE THIS TO A WEDDING 😱😱
Been here since the start but never saw this picture..
Fuck me, I’m getting married this year, I’m pretty chilled out about it but I’d knock a guest’s block off if they wore this to my day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
I am fucking screaming at the fact it’s here for everyone to see and she made out that Aimee was a fucking troll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks for the evidence guys 👌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Wooooow fellow trolls, amazing work! This was me reading through all of last nights drama 😂
D7FEDF88-C67D-410D-82B9-A7F4BB5F5137.jpeg

My mum got out of hospital at the start of the week, still has a long way to go recovery wise but thank god she’s out. But, unfortunately my gorgeous auntie passed away during the week, it’s been devastating, we’re all so heartbroken, wasn’t her time to go at all. Been staying off social media because I just cannot cope with seeing all these dicks denying this bastard of a virus or breaking rules.

You’ve all gave me a giggle over the past couple of days and took my mind off things. Lots of love to you all ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

MollyDee

Chatty Member
I feel ashamed for them, I really do. Imagine turning up to somebody’s house (during a fucking pandemic) whilst pregnant, with no masks on etc (🤣) to front another pregnant girl because she dares to have an opinion and contacted a brand - which as a consumer she is perfectly entitled to do... what would you even say? “Your Amy sent a message to a brand on Instagram” I’d be like ... what the actual fuck are you talking about ... go away TROLL 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsSavage

VIP Member
Kates now trying to remember all her old tattle passwords for her older accounts so she can log in and delete 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine OHD coming home from school. Momma I got my part in the nativity , I'm a sheep.
Daddy DIY get your Dewalt Tool Belt on and your nail Gun, we're going the school to confront OHDs teacher she's got to be Mary , the star of the show. Is she fuck a sheep !!!
Everyone loves my baby, no one has got hair or eyelashes or arms or legs like My Poppet !!
Poor Teacher getting confronted by Wayne and Waynetta at 3:45 😂😂😂🥊🥊🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Abongo

VIP Member
You know what. As many have said if she would if held her hands up and said “ you know what guys 💨 all isn’t as good as I’ve let on. This has happened so has that” and addressed all these things she had done and lied about I would have given her the benefit of the doubt because it must be fucking hard trying to maintain this Image in today’s “keeping up with the Jones’ (or kardashians) lifestyle. But she’s not. She’s yet again just shown us she is a massive narcissistic twat who is the “victim” regardless of her actions.
I’ve had a drink, so don’t quote me on it 😂 but if she tries to blame this thread for her downfalls on Sunday with her “red rant” when all we’ve done is point out her fibs, I will make a video on the subject with all the wiki info and share it from YouTube. Let her try and edit that.

edit: she will see this and make a rant purposely so I make a video. 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Lampshade95

Chatty Member
Thank you @Pinkfrog12 for the thread title 🤩 and as the title suggests .. everyone please read the wiki! Whether you’re brand new to the Katie Hayes show or a seasoned veteran, it’s a fucking good read 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

MrsSavage

VIP Member
State of her on the drive sitting there like a fucking Kia Picanto, and him with the audacity to not only knock on the door, but put his dirty fungus foot on the step aswell the cheeky twat. 🤣🤣

• Haha

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
“I think we need to have a word about your daughter..”

WHO. THE FUCK. DOES HE THINK HE IS??? I’m actually livid on her behalf, the cheeky little hobbit looking prick. Any fucking normal ‘man’ would tell his heavily pregnant non-wife to leave it and let it go. This fucking elf though thinks nothing of knocking on the door of the MUM of a PREGNANT girl to kick off!! I wasn’t sure about the stories about him being abusive to his ex but after seeing this, I fully believe it. Urgh, I hate using the C word but that’s what he is. A fucking shithouse, shortarse cunt.

• Heart
  • Wow