Katie Hayes #31 Smooth like dolphin, pout like trout. No living room so she’s always out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been on in ages. But I recommend you all watch the “masterclass” from tonight for a good laugh. I tuned in live and turned off.

she doesn’t answer any question directly, makes it all weirdly about Olive or herself and not actually helpful to anyone. It’s just greed greed greed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not been on in ages. But I recommend you all watch the “masterclass” from tonight for a good laugh. I tuned in live and turned off.

she doesn’t answer any question directly, makes it all weirdly about Olive or herself and not actually helpful to anyone. It’s just greed greed greed

Your pic gets me every time Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4

[/QUOTE

😶 no words

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Chatting tit as usual

She’s getting gifted a sofa
does she buy anything She’s such a greedy beg!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
FFS stop saying
BRANDS
BRANDS
BRANDS
duck off!!
She is so common I can’t bear it.
Is this what the world has come to, how to be an influencer?! (Didn’t know she was one)
Forget your degrees kids, aspire to be an influencer. Imagine that in your careers advice meeting in school, I want to be an influencer 🤮 if I was the adviser I’d give them a crack around the head for being so stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I made it to about 8 minutes before I had to switch off.

KHM is making zero sense, all I heard was "money" "pays so well" "bank details" "brands" "influencer"

I didn't think one point was relevant, it certainly didn't teach me anything, should I have some sort of transplant and decide to become an influencer. She veered way off topic, the sound quality is ATROCIOUS, who does a live interview without checking sound quality?! And the way they were both facing the camera was just bleeping weird and AWKWARD, the interviewer girl looked bored as duck.

edit: OK, I had an epiphany.... the interviewer girl... she has the personality of a dry/wet fish. Boring AF and nothing interesting to say

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Got about 5 minutes in to that video and couldn’t take anymore. The girl presenting was terrible, it was like something you put together in primary school when you used green screen for the first time and pretended you were News readers. And I’m sorry but how can KHM say with a straight face that she doesn’t use FaceTune or Photoshop after that??? It’s like looking at 2 different people.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hasn’t altered them since being pregnant. HAS SHE MATT??? 🤥
Everytime I see "has she matt"
It reminds me of when Kerry katona was on this morning off her face shouting to her druggy fella .."I havent took anything have iiiiiiii mark"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omgggggg 😣 that video wow!!!!! She literally thinks she’s famous it’s hysterical hahahahah why does she think the sun shines out her ass cos she’s an influencer “don’t send me ??? Be persistent” ok

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can categorically say I have never witnessed more of a bleeping shambles than that video. Wow. Time of my life I will never get back, feel like punching meself for watching that. She made that literally all about herself and she quite honestly believes she is the QUEEEEEEN OF INSTAAA✌🏽

God she is one bleeping horrible bleep isn’t she?
Self obsessed, narcissistic, self indulgent loser.
And yes, you gobby little piece of work who deffo reads here, those are bug, long words to describe you. Go get a dictionary to look them up.
You may be able to Facetune your aesthetic (but I don’t do I Matt???) but that nasty character can never be edited and a hell of a lot of people are reading here and agreeing.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.