Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst bit is after the birth when you’re knackered as you’ve pushed a human being out and you realise that you’re not going to get the good nights sleep that you need for at least six months Nobody can prepare you for that feeling. She has absolutely no idea what’s coming here.

Reactions: 15
So I was just looking through Ali express for loose joggers for the gym and life, saw these and they reminded me of I health visitor and now I’m giggling over it all again

you girls have corrupted me

Reactions: 10
my totally bespoke baby decided to start her eviction monday evening and arrive wednesday morning so i have missed out on about as many threads as KHMs pregnancy has months. parking myself here as there’s no way i can catch up with a new born - all i can say speaking from very recent experience is good luck Kate!

Reactions: 33
Congrats on your new bespoke baby

Excellent news. No sleep for a while tho.

Reactions: 2
She’s an African Grey and she’s called Paaaaanneeeeeeeel!!!
I am the longest time lurker ever (I love you guys I feel like you’re my secret family) thanks for keeping me sane preggo during lockdown but OMG this has just made me cry actual tears laughing

Congratulations

Reactions: 4
You are literally the funniest person on this whole site I can not breathe

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Congrats girly xx

Reactions: 2
I’ve missed you The queens back. This post deserves the best post award
C section gifted I’ve laughed that much, you could just do your own thread on her, I wish she could read this now and do a post and see how she would try deflect this
If anyone read that post and didn’t piss yourself laughing, you need help

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.