Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dyyyyyying joining the last thread wasn't my wisest move, should've waited for this one

Reactions: 4
for sure, either a late morning or around 7pm announcement - peak times only for the engagement craved

Reactions: 11
Best not be on abar me because I’m away with my family hahahahaha. Got anxiety keeping off her now incase everyone fucking turns on me
Welcome back my queen

Same I’ve been away all day, come home and we’re back to the x files again. It’s like when you drive past the police feeling all cagey, even though you know you’ve done nothing wrong

Perfect phone holder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am in fuckin tears MMKAYY

Reactions: 4
She probably hasn’t been discharged yet, maybe Olive isn’t taking to the bespoke milk or something and she’s waiting for the car seat pic daddy Delo pic

Reactions: 5
She probably hasn’t been discharged yet, maybe Olive isn’t taking to the bespoke milk or something and she’s waiting for the car seat pic daddy Delo pic
Or maybe little legs is on the missing list. ( daddy delo) just incase.

Reactions: 3
I honestly think it was just a lot harder than KHM thought and she’s knackered and worrying now.
Quite normal reactions, I truly believe that nobody is ever actually ready for a baby, you could be the most stable, financially secure couple ever but you’re just not ready for how your life is about to change.
Like I said before I hope all is well, I’m actually the most broody bloke going,So really excited to see the little thing on top of the fact I’ve been invested in all this since like thread three and want nothing more than for me and the Mrs to have a baby but we’re getting married next year so gotta wait a little.

any guesses on middle names as obviously olive is the First name?

Reactions: 22
Well that didn’t disappoint we needed that! You are the best!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Oil?
Truffle
Bespoke
Mmkay
Troll
Bobby

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.