Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Dena’s winning. Cheryl’s fled, where’s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this post off Charlotte & my heart actually sank! I adore her and her “I don’t give a fook” ways. But this post she did reflected THM’s so much! It was about getting trolled for drinking Prosecco in pregnancy.....but guuuyyzzz its Nosecco! Don’t troll me cos it’s this....fooled you!! Chazza you are 100 million times better!! Don’t copy this prat!
Charlotte's awful too.
I'm from the same area as her, know a lot of the people she does. Just like THM they have nothing nice to say about her. I would see her quite often on nights out in Lytham and heard her for myself snorting dust in the toilets. What you see on social media is not how she is in real life, she couldn't be more shove up her own arse; thinks everyone knows who she is because someones Gran liked her dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve decided I want my own bespoke KHM avatar. Jealous of barb’s and everyone else. Hope she does a vid soon so I can get one 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
And she has literally continued to not put her phone down all day for someone who cares so much about her image its pretty shocking to not think how awful this looks
You are not completely in your "own little bubble" whilst ur hand is glued to your phone being so busy showing how popular you are reposting everything and posting every single tit and piss you have done all day. My fella would be fuming with me if I was doing this

Reactions: 7
They left a piece of mine in and I ended up haemorrhaging, then was like giving birth all over again 🤪 soz for all those yet to go thru this delightful event!!!!!
I had the “big light “ on and stirrups out whilst they tried (and succeeded) to get leftovers out of me as it tore when coming away. The shame I hadn’t shaved for weeks 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Someone make a new thread so we can all start afresh in the morning 🤣 and no offence to anyone (myself included coz I am guilty) but I think we’re all sick of hearing birth stories and how we fed our kids so stick to Facebook or mums net with all that bollcoks
Thank you and goodnight!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I duno if it’s because I don’t have kids but all the breastfeeding/c section talk/compassions was an all time low for me. I even preferred the conspiracy thread 🤣
Im old now been there done that. I would HATE to be a new mum now. It was bad enough a decade ago 😂

# You named your kid after weed, as for the tyre juice... NO NEED

Reactions: 5
I had the “big light “ on and stirrups out whilst they tried (and succeeded) to get leftovers out of me as it tore when coming away. The shame I hadn’t shaved for weeks 😩
The things we go thru ay for our bespoke sunkissed bundles of joy 😎

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.