Katie Hayes #23 Heads are spinning, Denaโ€™s winning. Cherylโ€™s fled, whereโ€™s me head?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I am Charlie ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I need the constant validation that I'm the best from complete strangers so can you all repost messages of adoration now please, thanks mmmmmkay
You are an absolute dream boat.Your big hands are so, well BIG. Oh my your eyes, they are super sexy. Can I say your laugh is so bespoke. Most of all tho that bubble you float is fan bloody tastic. You are just our tattle world. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iโ€™ve bought some new Tea bags and biccies ready for this question and answer box but Letโ€™s be honest it will likely never happen true typical THM style. But Iโ€™m getting ready to ask...

DID YOU HAVE A PLANNED C SECTION?

ARE YOU EXPRESSING SO YOU CAN DRINK PROSECCO?

IS I AM NEW MUM & I AM HEALTH VISITOR THE SAME PERSON?

CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE THOUGHT PROCESS BEHIND OLIVE HAZE HAYES?

HOWS THINGS WITH YOU AND PEPPERAMI HEAD?

Blocked!!!

I feel like her account is a joke I actually canโ€™t believe the spelling errors and how thick she sounds when she talks whatโ€™s that thing called oh I feel ashamed for her I actually want to message her and tell her she is her own worst enemy when it comes to the back lash she received. Sorry but I am new Mum has me in absolute stitches it all seems like some kind of joke how do all these companies gift someone so illiterate.
THM โ€œIโ€™m not a regular mom im a cool Momโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How long are we giving it until we get a random popping up on here claiming he was in a sit off or with Ninja an her mates ๐Ÿค”
Iโ€™m gonna say 2-3 weeks max.

Sick of her fake tanned in growing hair infested fanny, Delo will be on the hunt for an exfoliated minge I bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Right letโ€™s just let Lurky have her first thread and start a new one ready for the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Right letโ€™s just let Lurky have her first thread and start a new one ready for the morning ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ahhh thanks. The sympathy thread. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m gonna say 2-3 weeks max.

Sick of her fake tanned in growing hair infested fanny, Delo will be on the hunt for an exfoliated minge I bet.
Imagineee! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ
I'm saying he'll be out next weekend, wetting trollives head an we'll have a new member on on Sunday telling us he slid in someones DMS ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They left a piece of mine in and I ended up haemorrhaging, then was like giving birth all over again ๐Ÿคช soz for all those yet to go thru this delightful event!!!!!
And thatโ€™s me wrapping up my fellas dick from now on. These birth stories have put me right off!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And Iโ€™ve just looked on her insta. Yep thatโ€™s a full on copy ๐Ÿคฃ dead bespoke you gerllll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.