Katie Hayes #208 Shes doxxed a cocker spaniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread but no recap yet trolls due to copious amounts of wine and feeling uninspired by her.

But I must stress that the cocker spaniel is very much welcome to the thread and actively encouraged to tell their side of the story, preferably with screenshots 🥰

Recap tomorrow or day after... depends on whether I've had my tummy pumped or not

As you where legends 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Right I follow these threads and read them all the time how tf have I missed doxxing a spaniel?? What pages on the last thread please??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t be the only one dying to message her & say post the message 🤣

But I don’t want to be blocked as she makes my life look amazing compared to her chaotic life 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine so ill-educated and uncaring about the effects of fast fashion on the world that you boast about shopping at Shein and Temu. I honestly despair.

Reactions: 32
Right I follow these threads and read them all the time how tf have I missed doxxing a spaniel?? What pages on the last thread please??
Page 51 onwards troll, Rupert the cocker spaniel has installed a ring camera on his crate and is awaiting Truff stomping down his driveway

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does she not realise that just slamming all that hair oil on her roots for days on end will do sweet FA. She just looks like a greasy mess? Why would look like that all week just so you have a “glow up “ on a Saturday??!?!
the amount of money she wastes on tit is unbelievable…must be skint shopping for dupes on temu😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Page 51 onwards troll, Rupert the cocker spaniel has installed a ring camera on his crate and is awaiting Truff stomping down his driveway
Little Matt with his foot on the threshold of the crate "we need to talk about your son"

Still kills me to this day. I'd have picked him up by his little 12-18 month shorts and launched him down the path.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Also the pic of "free spirit feral" olive with mud all over her feet about to walk inside just sums her up for how little respect she has for anywhere. JMO
---
Also loving that she can't turn her like count on because approx 100 people of her 180k followers Bots have liked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she learn the word ‘hence’ recently.. perhaps while her nursery-age child was doing Year 1 level PHONIX 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iconic skin expert it brags - "poures and pours" in the same short post about skincare/pores - so legit tit at everything it touches - the best best De-Influencer of them all?! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but putting 10 different products in your hair and leaving it for days on end is just rank and isn’t going to do any more than if you left it on for half an hour

Reactions: 31
Adjacent photos on her grid. How does she not realise that she looks such a fraud and it’s all her own doing. Also compare this hair to yesterday’s photos with 2 inch roots!

IMG_4916.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Feeding your baby should be a time for bonding , eye contact, cuddles. Connection is important. No she is online shopping for stuff ... no way she owns real gudci glasses but wears collection 2000 make up .

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So she has Gucci glasses but everyone else need the dupes cause they're so poor. Someone mentioned she always shops at primark and temu etc so she had to let us know she spent £250. Nice trainers too I thought she would get them from Ali express. What is her obsession with looking rich? Look at the state of her family her mum doesnt even have any teeth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Sorry but putting 10 different products in your hair and leaving it for days on end is just rank and isn’t going to do any more than if you left it on for half an hour
I mean her sister cousin and her sister best friend are hairdressers.....she had a podcast with a hairdresser. Surely someone has told her this info.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.