Katie Hayes #206 Not a Berry good mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she goes to the JD gym in Bromborough… I go there too and am gonna stalk her for pics in the wild hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She just never gets a single thing right does she
Like not one aspect
House, car, ‘business’, parenting, make up, washing/cleaning the list goes on
She gets everything so wrong. Get the duck off instagram Kate and sort your life out. Why are you posting story after story after grid post of personal tit on a make up page? Then when you do post about make up it’s dated, organge and cheap!!! bleeping hell she really is stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Is she now a “diet” expert too….funny how she wasn’t bothered about her health when she was moaning about trying to eat when she had GD….

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is this the calorie deficit era starting off again? Guzzling Starbucks, necking wine, eating over processed shite but as long as it’s totalling up to be under the 1200 mark she’ll loose weight?
buckle up trolls, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve tried to be kind, but I can see why those who have been here a long time have little patience.

Katie please learn to read and write, then concentrate on speaking and writing posts correctly instead of looking like such an illiterate imbecile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She needs an intervention. Honestly never known anyone as bleeping thick as her

• Haha
  • Heart
if you’re calorie counting then you’re on a diet ffs 🙄. This means the gut slapping vids are on the way doesn’t it 😭 😭

• Haha
She’s so thick.
Yes, you can (in theory) eat what you want and stay below a calorie deficit and lose weight but it’s much easier to make this the exception and not the rule. Do this at the weekend when you want to have a bit of freedom or to relax, the rest of the week at least stick to things that are filling and dare I say it, nutritional. It’ll be easier to lose weight in the long run and keep it off.

Genuinely scares me that she is in charge of two children. She’s absolutely going to duck them up in every single way.
If I knew that I was as intellectually challenged as she is, I would be trying my hardest to make my children’s lives better than mine. I would be setting boundaries and routines, reading to them and trying to do everything within my power to ensure that they had skills that would benefit them in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
As long as you are in a calorie deficit it doesn’t matter what you eat you can still lose weight but if you do a Truff and use up all your calories on pasties and Starbucks by lunchtime you are going to be starving!
She is that thick that she doesn’t even realise how thick she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She could have had 2 poached eggs, 2 bacon and 1 wholemeal toast for the same calories as that croissant and would fill her for much longer! Can’t wait to watch the weight loss journey, she’s going to have to cut out the Starbucks, those drinks are just calorie laden, but I have a strong suspicion that she doesn’t realise there’s calories in drinks

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She’s so thick.
Yes, you can (in theory) eat what you want and stay below a calorie deficit and lose weight but it’s much easier to make this the exception and not the rule. Do this at the weekend when you want to have a bit of freedom or to relax, the rest of the week at least stick to things that are filling and dare I say it, nutritional. It’ll be easier to lose weight in the long run and keep it off.

Genuinely scares me that she is in charge of two children. She’s absolutely going to duck them up in every single way.
If I knew that I was as intellectually challenged as she is, I would be trying my hardest to make my children’s lives better than mine. I would be setting boundaries and routines, reading to them and trying to do everything within my power to ensure that they had skills that would benefit them in life.
She’s too stupid to realise she’s stupid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So did she do her own make up or is she saying the MUA used BPerfect?
I suspect that another MUA did it (the eye shadow is not her style) and and she’s gone over bits she thinks she can do better e.g. bit of bperfect tit on her chin and then she can claims she’s done it

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Genuinely cannot believe what I have just witnessed on her story! Feeding berry while olive climbs all over her! What happens if olive kicks her leg out and kicks poor berry in the face or slips over Kate’s fat back and lands on top of her! any sane person with a brain would be telling olive to get down and stop climbing ! Poor baby being shook everywhere whilst trying to feed no wonder she’s sick she’s making my blood boil putting her baby in danger!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.