Katie Hayes #205 Barry, Tom girl and Mary Delamere, the dummy is too big but Kate doesn’t care.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she obsessed with making berry sleep all the way through at a couple of weeks old, she was the same with oluv
It’s normal for babies to wake in the night for feeds isn’t it
She’s a lazy twat who wants a full night sleep an doesn’t care about her babies needs

Reactions: 38
Wry has she blurred the sleep position out
That’s weird we use the nanit setup for baby purple & it comes with a free trial on the app…
After that it’s £104 a year. Big back gorilla won’t pay that so she will keep tagging them trying to get a deal or some shit I bet

Reactions: 13
It was a tough one because she's fuckin boring lately
She is very boring at the min you have done a fab re-cap tho as always
..The only thing she is showcasing at the min is what a shit mother she is to them girls …..
And how good make up is because without it she looks ruff ….

Reactions: 18
Should Berry be laying flat down when having her bottle? She looks horizontal.

Reactions: 17
A work of art! Hang it in the louvre

Reactions: 10
The way they have to huddle in to the half a conservatory to relax and olive having her brekfast on the couch because there’s no dining table to sit at I wonder if deep down she realises how upside down her ‘house’ is

Reactions: 30
Are the local feeding team midwives? Just curious as to what qualis you’d need to be doling out freelance advice. I AM MIDWIFE
No, I think the main qualification for the ones I saw is that they've successfully breastfed at least one baby of their own, and then they do an initial training course and CPD stuff. Lots of knitted boobs as teaching aids, dishing out leaflets, that sort of thing. Don't get me wrong, they were lovely and helpful and supportive, but they're not medical professionals - if they suspect anything is wrong beyond Mum just not knowing how to feed, they're referring to a midwife, health visitor, GP etc.

Reactions: 14
The way they have to huddle in to the half a conservatory to relax and olive having her brekfast on the couch because there’s no dining table to sit at I wonder if deep down she realises how upside down her ‘house’ is
And poor max looking round like when am I going back to my real ma?

Reactions: 20
To be fair, I saw a GP after a couple of weeks - I was in the same state as your friend - and she was really pragmatic and said 'you know you don't have to keep doing this if you don't want to, he'll be fine on bottles'. But I think she was unusual it that approach and said it more out of concern for me than BabyGoth.

Reactions: 15
Saying it’s ok (which obviously it is, as long as baby is fed, who cares) is a bit different to “I’ve been told to stop breastfeeding”

Everything just has to be exaggerated so much with her.

Reactions: 25
This is SENSATIONAL

I think this is my first ever thread title. I AM AUTHOR

Reactions: 45
Saying it’s ok (which obviously it is, as long as baby is fed, who cares) is a bit different to “I’ve been told to stop breastfeeding”

Oh I agree, she's obviously taken something and made it sound like much more than it was. She's an absolute clown.

Reactions: 10

I think she’s gone in and cried about how hard it is *for her* and, knowing that she’s cognitively impaired, the GP has suggested she just focus on bottle feeding. The whole trip to the GP will have been all about her, not Barry.

As others have said, feed your baby how you like, but don’t lie about it to make yourself look a martyr.

Reactions: 31
I bet she hasn’t even mentioned Bf to the doctor cos she never done it - she has just said that she’s been told to stop so she doesn’t slip up on her lies anymore

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.