Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NessieNoo92

Yeah I follow her too, she is lovely. I think it’s her husband with the money, seems to spoil her with lavish gifts. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, to be honest they look perfect together & genuinely so happy together. The wedding was amazing! But I agree, that wedding followed by the amount of designer they buy, I mean 2 Dior teddies for the baby for instance 🤔 and the endless Hermes/Chanel. I guess it’s their first house so maybe that’s why it’s 400k and not millions.
to be fair £400k in the north gets you a hell of a lot of house compared to other areas of the country - yes London, I’m looking at you! 😂

Reactions: 2
So she’s going to make lots of unnecessary trips to deliver all those Easter eggs and cards. And ordering balloons - for the party?
The balloons are gifted. They’re from an events company by me for parents to make at home with the kids the NHS rainbow for the front of the house. They’re quite cool have a look xx

Totally agree! I hadn’t seen her for a while when she apparently went all skinny, and when I saw her I nearly fell over because she just looked the same as she has always been. I was shocked at how messed up she must be to want to alter her pics so much. Just accept yourself for who you are, who cares if you’re not the skinniest or the prettiest xx

Eye spyer 84

Yeah I thought that was odd. I never see her promote their products. Speaking of which, what ever happened to her line of make up?
I think the makeup was done via someone in secret warehouse and she fell out with them massively.

She’s seems to fall out with a lot of people she has worked with or appears to have fallen out. You don’t see any mention of holly Brennan anymore and Katie used to be up her arse too

Digitalgeisha

If wasn’t on this site and I was a fan of hers I’d honestly be so sick of seeing/hearing her talk about the ‘trolls’ give it a fuuuuuuckin rest your boring twat.

Escx

What was matts ex like? Think she’s just really insecure always trying to prove something to make herself feel better but it ends up turning people against her. People who are truly confident and comfy in their skin are the ones who keep their personal lives and their half naked edited selfies offline.
She’s tiny a little doll long dark hair all natural 👀👀

She’s tiny a little doll long dark hair all natural 👀👀
Lol take that back just looked at her insta she’s a mua now herself and lip fillers 😂 still natural though and not dirty looking her make up looks nice unlike someone that’s carved cement on there face. Danielle Parkinson

Last edited:

Melmoo

Chatty Member
That makeup was awful! Her eyelashes weren’t on properly and she claimed “no filter” except it looked very different in the natural light of her kitchen? Also cringing at the posing and wink 🤢View attachment 102667

I've never in my life seen anything like this carryon. I cant even find the words to begin to comment on that picture. wtaf.

Who in their fucking right mind would post anything like this ! What a unit she is..