Katie Hayes #195 She’s a dupe of an influencer, and not a very good one at that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’ll go with Poppy because BigO is obsessed with ThE tROlLz … mmmmmkay.

FYI cannot get over the bleeping sweaty pig snacking on the roasties as she’s fingering them 💀💀💀 snaffling grunting scruff … FYI🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Don’t remember seeing any makeup clients from the weekend 🤔

has that path died a death too?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m thinking this didn’t she also say no one else has the name she’s picked so unique isn’t she could be named after her true love “Truffle”😂😂😂
Probably going to name it Chlamydia or something because she doesn’t realise it’s an STI

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There is probably a reason that no one else has the name…probably some bespoke name that means the poor kid will get picked on for life…

Reactions: 15
Isn’t she supposed to be the one that contacts her clients to confirm? I’m surprised she doesn’t know that Booksy does this, and the other appointment admin, automatically if a client actually books a slot with her 🤔 Sounds like a quiet weekend ahead…

IMG_7073.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
duck of with more bleeping gifted tit! The kid is so spoiled. How about re-gifting it

Reactions: 11
Isn’t she supposed to be the one that contacts her clients to confirm? I’m surprised she doesn’t know that Booksy does this, and the other appointment admin, automatically if a client actually books a slot with her 🤔 Sounds like a quiet weekend ahead…

View attachment 2623481
im tempted to comment with Tanya at 12pm see you then!
---
I’m thinking this didn’t she also say no one else has the name she’s picked so unique isn’t she could be named after her true love “Truffle”😂😂😂
Oooo love a new member theory 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
There is probably a reason that no one else has the name…probably some bespoke name that means the poor kid will get picked on for life…
Surely it can’t be an unusual name as it wouldn’t go with Olive! I think if you’ve got an ordinary name for one child then you need to have one that matches.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ophelia is a TERRIBLE name all round. Ophelia is the character in Hamlet who goes made when Hamlet kills her dad. She goes mad with grief and dies young as a result. What a horrible legacy why would you give your kid this name? All it means 'maid'. Plain awful (can you tell this was my GCSE text?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ophelia is a TERRIBLE name all round. Ophelia is the character in Hamlet who goes made when Hamlet kills her dad. She goes mad with grief and dies young as a result. What a horrible legacy why would you give your kid this name? All it means 'maid'. Plain awful (can you tell this was my GCSE text?!)
she won’t be able to spell that so I doubt it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Branch Delamere. Has links to Trolls, Olive and Delamere.
That said, I actually couldn't care less what she calls her next wage slip.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she’ll take a leaf out of Imogenation’s book (Imogen Horton) and name her kid Oriavella 💀😂

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.