Katie Hayes #195 She’s a dupe of an influencer, and not a very good one at that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Boujee_Teaa
What’s happened to N9T? What have you seen?
🫖☕?
She did get flooded out the other week? Is it relating to that?

Reactions: 5
How come she hasn’t listed the products she’s used for the wedding yet?

Either she’s ashamed to say she used cheap shite for her ‘besties’ wedding or she’s ashamed to say she wasn’t allowed to use her usual cheap shite for the wedding. Which way we thinking??

Reactions: 19
Surely with the size of her feet trying to walk in those kitteners they turn into kittenless heels
Just wear flats Kate please

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How come she hasn’t listed the products she’s used for the wedding yet?

Either she’s ashamed to say she used cheap shite for her ‘besties’ wedding or she’s ashamed to say she wasn’t allowed to use her usual cheap shite for the wedding. Which way we thinking??
She has prob bought a whole new make up & asked her to use that … along with new brushes too as hers are full of mites

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she took 3 years Maternity leave with Olaf but is taking 2 months for the new baby… tell me your skint without telling me your skint!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
please someone else tell me you’ve seen the reel for ‘booksy’ that lash is clinging on for dear life how on earth can she call herself a makeup artist 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw her and her sister tonight in Broughton! Looked absolutely fine. duck all like they do online. Oddly hexagon face wasn't so hexagon! I couldn't stop staring

@Boujee_Teaa
What’s happened to N9T? What have you seen?
🫖☕?
She did get flooded out the other week? Is it relating to that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Woukd i duck be dragging my kid on 36 hour trip, 2 planes in less than 48 hours is boring as hell for any 3 year old.
Matt mustn’t have a back bone as my fella would tell me to do one with that work trip !

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.