Katie Hayes #190

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody else look at this and see a cowboy in a dressing gown?
Or maybe Hugh Hefner going line dancing, can't decide.
Looks like it’s going to come undone any second and her saggy tits are going to come flying out…why does she never wear a bra? Those boobs are going to be down by her knees after this baby. She will have to go back to turkey for another tit journey!

Reactions: 11
My life is far from perfect but by god watching hers makes me realise it’s nowhere near as bad as I think! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm so glad the horrendous sickness and spontaneous crying that she's suffered with for 3 months solid except when there was a party or any kind of social event to go to, has temporarily cleared up just in time for Pari. Who'd have thought?

Maybe it will be the same as her crippling social anxiety which she covers it up so well by making sure she's centre of attention all the time, nobody would ever know about it if she didn't mention it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine going Paris for a ‘work’ trip with that much grease in your hair. She’s absolutely disgusting. And them spots, can’t blame it on the pregnancy because she’s always got them! Proper scruffy witch she is
Shes a walking chip pan her 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god, the migraine hangover is a killer, I’m wiped out for days after one
Do you become a hysterical over-emotional mess too or is that just me ? I’m on preventative meds for migraines and triptans for an attack. Migraine still will last approx 2-3 days with at least 1-2 days of sheer emotion and fatigue after. Big fuckin difference from a headache.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.