Katie Hayes #190

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trolls I got to page 10 looking for the most liked thread suggestions and could not find onešŸ˜­ so gone with this one!
Sheā€™s one boring duck but as she posted the other day sheā€™s got the brat going to school and a holiday to Greece ! So strap yourselves in trolls hopefully we will have plenty to laugh at!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Recap
Sheā€™s still a bison
Sheā€™s still not a ZSM
Sheā€™s still got more grease in her hair than the local chippy uses in a month
She still wears those mingy stinky boots
Sheā€™s still a thick bleep with the IQ of a mouldy mushroom (probably smells like one too)
Sheā€™s still annoying as duck
She still hasnā€™t dragged Delo down the aisle by his (microscopic) testicles
She still filters her Erling Haaland face
She still wears clothes that make her look like sheā€™s been in an explosion in the Oxfam reject bin
She still a mouthy twit
All her ā€œfriendsā€ secretly troll her and know sheā€™s a mouthy twit
Delo is a wanker
Olive is a brat

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Recap
Sheā€™s still a bison
Sheā€™s still not a ZSM
Sheā€™s still got more grease in her hair than the local chippy uses in a month
She still wears those mingy stinky boots
Sheā€™s still a thick bleep with the IQ of a mouldy mushroom (probably smells like one too)
Sheā€™s still annoying as duck
She still hasnā€™t dragged Delo down the aisle by his (microscopic) testicles
She still filters her Erling Haaland face
She still wears clothes that make her look like sheā€™s been in an explosion in the Oxfam reject bin
She still a mouthy twit
All her ā€œfriendsā€ secretly troll her and know sheā€™s a mouthy twit
Delo is a wanker
Olive is a brat
Ffs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if Big Truck has get her new mom outfit ready for her mom school run with her mom tum and mom bun.
Sheā€™s gonnna be bleeping hated on the school run and I canā€™t wait for it. Sheā€™s so erratic and chaotic and such a try hard her head will be melting trying to keep up with showing off each morning bet she rocks up in pjs and slippers by Friday

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread title; Oluff is off to nursey, truff is poor and has to pull in the pursey
---
Also how the duck can she mispell nursery it took me four attempts to get it wrong as it automatically changes it back!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Shes the talk of salons again. She is pregnant.

Did anyone see Danielle's shady post yesterday about people editing photos instead of just working hard in the gym....
... Wonder if that is about Truff šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Well if she is pregnant it would explain why she looks biggerā€¦she canā€™t be that far gone so imagine the size she will end up being! The whole infertility journey was a load of old nonsense then and would explain why she hasnā€™t mentioned it for a while and why we havenā€™t had any full length outfits picsā€¦.the anxiety te and noubalm must have done the trick then šŸ™„

Reactions: 31
Well if she is pregnant it would explain why she looks biggerā€¦she canā€™t be that far gone so imagine the size she will end up being! The whole infertility journey was a load of old nonsense then and would explain why she hasnā€™t mentioned it for a while and why we havenā€™t had any full length outfits picsā€¦.the anxiety te and noubalm must have done the trick then šŸ™„
I was thinking the other day, I wonder if it was all a ploy to advertise paramedic John šŸ«£

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh do we think she will do a revel on Halloween and dress herself up as a Mummy all wrapped in bandages šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
3 abroad hen parties are going to be fun for her then šŸ¤£ pregnant and knackered. I could not be arsed at all!
---
Its mad that she showed us her negative testa in Feb, saw John in May and is now pregnant....that's not a struggle that's quite normal. She loves to exagerrate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
3 abroad hen parties are going to be fun for her then šŸ¤£ pregnant and knackered. I could not be arsed at all!
---
Its mad that she showed us her negative testa in Feb, saw John in May and is now pregnant....that's not a struggle that's quite normal. She loves to exagerrate.
Made a total mockery of women who struggle with real infertility šŸ˜¢

• Heart
Reactions: 67
---
Makes an absolute mockery of people genuinely struggling with fertility issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Trolls I got to page 10 looking for the most liked thread suggestions and could not find onešŸ˜­ so gone with this one!
Sheā€™s one boring duck but as she posted the other day sheā€™s got the brat going to school and a holiday to Greece ! So strap yourselves in trolls hopefully we will have plenty to laugh at!!!
I looked for one last week and there was none so I did my own (about her sitting Oluv on the hob) and it did get 25 likes. Not many but better than a kick in the fandabidozi!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.