Katie Hayes #189 Tattlers suspect Truffs up the duff. Thought Matt was avoiding her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she turned the comments off and said MY trolls with that stupid smug look on her face.
you know the one, where you could slap her for a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on the messiah saviour Spanish ballet dancing ladder climbing miracles 3rd birthday - we know she bleeping loves her Spider-Man outfit so why is she wrapped in a curtain with size 7 nana shoes on?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she's got her leg on the sand brush video, you just know she's sat there legs akimbo like a grock!

Also, the harrods bag in shot.....she lives such a saddddddd existence

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does a normal brush not get sand off? Or a bit of baby powder or water, depending on what you have?

Reactions: 11
I thought that, surely any brush would do the same thing, do you really need to spend £20 on one?
£20? Bloody hell! Yep, she could use the powder brush from her Homie B's/my brand range and it would do the same thing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Or you could do what my mum used to do, rub it off with hands or a towel. Didn’t matter if you were still wet from the sea. Nice bit of exfoliating!!

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Truff is so boring that she's losing trolls at the same rate that she's losing followers!
Screenshot_20230811_100208_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck off she doesn't look feral, just like a normal kid enjoying her ice cream.
And that bag basically says 'I went to Harrods and couldn't afford anything else'
Yup and the only reason she looks ‘feral’ is cos her Ma refuses to brush or trim her hair!

Reactions: 27
Why doesn’t she get her sister/cousin or gay best mate to brush that child’s hair and trim the split ends off! She doesn’t look feral she looks like a scruff - thru no fault of her own like, her ma is just a woman ✌🏼

Reactions: 32
I don’t want a repeat of the thread that can’t be named as I read it a while ago and my heads still scrambled but shall we have a troll night out 😂😂😂
What threads that please i need a good read tonight, home alone !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen @definitelynotalex04 videos on TikTok, she used to work in child exploitation for the FBI and talks about really interesting matters about kids on the dark web.

Basically says influencers know their kids are on there and don’t care

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Has anyone seen @definitelynotalex04 videos on TikTok, she used to work in child exploitation for the FBI and talks about really interesting matters about kids on the dark web.

I saved a few of her videos to show my husband.

Reactions: 4
The way she's got her leg on the sand brush video, you just know she's sat there legs akimbo like a grock!

Also, the harrods bag in shot.....she lives such a saddddddd existence
Looks like me just before my smear (until the nurse comes near and my legs lock like a Venus fly trap) 🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yes it’s so bad isn’t it! I remember seeing someone else talking about it and they were saying TikTok’s where the child is doing stuff like definitelynotalex says (eating, gymnastics etc) have loads more saves/views than the rest and it’s not hard to figure out why 😖 they also went on to say they took pictures from the dark web of a child of an influencer to show to their parents and apparently they were horrified! Sorry but you can’t be that naive surely 🫣

I always think the same about hashtags on Instagram, who is going to be looking at #baby just for example 😬😬😬

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.