Katie Hayes #189 Tattlers suspect Truffs up the duff. Thought Matt was avoiding her muff?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @reCAPTCHA ive only ever made one thread and all the regular posters on it were mean to me the twats! And then I forgot how to make one. Anyway this isn’t about me…

I don’t have a recap; but as we move into a new thread and mid August, I have to ask is anyone else bored of waiting for the amazing thing that’s going to happen? Remember when Kate said to Formal Name Laura, wait and see… well, we’re all waiting and I can see that duck all has happened, or likely to IMO.

Happy Summer Trolls, as it has been declared by Kate that yes, it’s finally Summer!
The bleeping idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Tryff randomly popped into my head before when I was on the bus. I went past the Lip Doctor in Maghull and remembered when truff was going to open an asfetiks clinic in Manchester and Chester.....wonder how that's going.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t understand the struggling with summer holiday reference. My kid is the same age - I have her just as much as I do at any other time of the year and work a full time job 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks @reCAPTCHA ive only ever made one thread and all the regular posters on it were mean to me the twats! And then I forgot how to make one. Anyway this isn’t about me…

I don’t have a recap; but as we move into a new thread and mid August, I have to ask is anyone else bored of waiting for the amazing thing that’s going to happen? Remember when Kate said to Formal Name Laura, wait and see… well, we’re all waiting and I can see that duck all has happened, or likely to IMO.

Happy Summer Trolls, as it has been declared by Kate that yes, it’s finally Summer!
The bleeping idiot.
That's a marvellous recap troll of the most boring "influencer" of the 316 MUAs of the Wirral peninsula! Let me tell you @Rothsey us OGs love ya! We just need Charlie, Gigi, Barb and princess gucci loafers to make an appearance 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That's a marvellous recap troll of the most boring "influencer" of the 316 MUAs of the Wirral peninsula! Let me tell you @Rothsey us OGs love ya! We just need Charlie, Gigi, Barb and princess gucci loafers to make an appearance 🤣
and Blair and Abongo, miss them posting too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
🫶🥺🌍
aw my trolls
😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is barking on about summer holidays? Surely as she doesn’t go to school yet she doesn’t even have holidays 🤦‍♀️
Only goes out for hen dos…sure jan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m still here, think I’m on Becki Big Scoops thread more these days though because this scruffy shitbag of a mother just depresses me these days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone mentioned the Molly Mae Zara debacle on the last thread - she’s almost up there with Truff on the editing of photos…. Size 8 on the grid and absolutely not in pap shots!
(& just to be clear this isn’t shaming because she’s had a baby, it’s shaming for editing herself!)

Reactions: 16
Ey, i still comment ya little fuckers, just cba with the wiki it takes up too much of my time 😂 🐍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As Truff is so bloody boring at the moment can some one gift her a one day holiday for content. Remember when Truff said she knew who all her trolls are and was building a massive case 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
IMG_5284.jpeg

Remember this car crash with Professional Ma? Not forgetting the bleeping hilarious comments.. 😂😂😂😂

someone said that Profesh Ma’s brows were sliding off her face at the time and it lives rent free in my head 😂😂😂

IMG_5283.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Isn’t she off somewhere this weekend for that Caramella girl’s hen do? 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The professional Ma night was brilliant could see Truffs 3 🧠 cells spinning.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.