Katie Hayes #18 stick on marble, leaky nips, dangerous newborn safety tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys has anyone noticed she’s having a gestational period of an elephant?
She announced her pregnancy in what January? And still no baby
But Sophie Turner announced hers in February and had her baby this week!
Kate must have announced minutes after conception how none of her followers find this timescale sketchy is beyond me 😂

Reactions: 23
If the olive delamere account is looking for content please use a silhouete of Billy bear ham I will love you forever and ever 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Kate must have announced minutes after conception how none of her followers find this timescale sketchy is beyond me 😂
This!! This is why I believe the “using Hollies baby scan photo for her chocolate egg smash pregnancy reveal video” Without proof 😂👏🏼

Reactions: 19
These are the 21st and 24th January when she can only have been around 6-8 weeks but the scan picture looks further on (Hollie’s??) and that is not a baby bump!! That’s still her Christmas dinner clinging on.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
These are the 21st and 24th January when she can only have been around 6-8 weeks but the scan picture looks further on (Hollie’s??) and that is not a baby bump!! That’s still her Christmas dinner clinging on.
Ahh yeah, there’s where she edited her slab back into quaver back 😂😂👀🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
oh my GOD imagine getting your fella to pose with a picture of someone else's uterus it's shameful.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She probs was wearing a fake bump bought off the net or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is unbelievably full of actual dog tit.. Scrambled begging off That baba boom why couldn’t she at LEAST go to a local business like my crib rocks and support them? Mind you they prob told her to put her hand in her size 20 pocket or duck off

Oh just saw this comment catching up 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If that was a 12 week scan it would make her due around next week. But it’s been proven to be her cousins scan from years ago, I don’t get it?

I did have a small bump at 12 weeks but it was just bloat, I certainly didn’t pose holding it like a twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clearly wearing one of those fake baby bumps they have on tv or ASOS maternity wear shoots 🥴

This!! This is why I believe the “using Hollies baby scan photo for her chocolate egg smash pregnancy reveal video” Without proof 😂👏🏼
100% either that or she’s grabbed it off google! She might just give birth before Halloween at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Clearly wearing one of those fake baby bumps they have on tv or ASOS maternity wear shoots 🥴
It's not fake it'l just be her bleeping gut shes cradling!!! 😂

Remember when someone said on here she charged her family £25 each for Christmas dinner 😂😂😂 she probs made a killing off that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Omg guys I've just spent 3 days catching up on 2 threads after a couple days away🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone clear this up....

So she says they do all this research to make sure they get the best pram/monitor/pump etc
Then what?
Do they pick then ask for it for free?
Hint ?
Email the personal shopper saying right I've chosen the pram so can you give me that?
Or is it lies about the research and really she's just taking what she can??
I get messages from z listers and IG ‘stars’ daily
They usually are found on the ‘request’ box on IG as they don’t follow my business most of the time
But it goes something like this..

Hi!
I absolutely love your page and products and I am just moving house and LOVE everything!
I have 109 followers and may account is growing daily!
I wondered if you would like to Collob with me and feature your furniture in my home!
I have had a look at your website and was thinking of
Two x three seater sofas In grey
Side board with matching tv cabinet
Two lamp tables and the coffee table
I also needed a rug but couldn’t see any on your site? Do you have other items that you can show me?
Of course I will post to all of my 109 followers and tag you in the post!
It’s a fantastic opportunity for you and me! And will grow your business
I look forward to hearing from you!
Love Z lister no body
Ps I move in to my flat next Friday so if delivery could be next Saturday that would be AMAZING

This is how it goes... I kid you not ....
Cnuts don’t even have the decency to address you as your name or business name or even follow you
But can go hunting for what they want
Day after day after day..... begging all day
The ‘request’ inbox on my business IG is known as the begging box
I start my day with muttering to myself, let’s see what the cunts want for nothing today...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I get messages from z listers and IG ‘stars’ daily
They usually are found on the ‘request’ box on IG as they don’t follow my business most of the time
But it goes something like this..

Hi!
I absolutely love your page and products and I am just moving house and LOVE everything!
I have 109 followers and may account is growing daily!
I wondered if you would like to Collob with me and feature your furniture in my home!
I have had a look at your website and was thinking of
Two x three seater sofas In grey
Side board with matching tv cabinet
Two lamp tables and the coffee table
I also needed a rug but couldn’t see any on your site? Do you have other items that you can show me?
Of course I will post to all of my 109 followers and tag you in the post!
It’s a fantastic opportunity for you and me! And will grow your business
I look forward to hearing from you!
Love Z lister no body
Ps I move in to my flat next Friday so if delivery could be next Saturday that would be AMAZING

This is how it goes... I kid you not ....
Cnuts don’t even have the decency to address you as your name or business name or even follow you
But can go hunting for what they want
Day after day after day..... begging all day
The ‘request’ inbox on my business IG is known as the begging box
I start my day with muttering to myself, let’s see what the cunts want for nothing today...
I can’t believe the level of perceived entitlement from these people! What on earth do they think they have done to deserve free things constantly? Like you said, they are z listers. It’s so easy to get ‘famous’ nowadays, or get that blue tick. I’m sure people think as soon as they have a certain amount of followers or have been on tv for a total of 5 minutes that that automatically makes them famous 😂😂 they’re a joke. Fuckin hate this generation 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
May or may not have been doing some snooping... May or may not have found her Mums Insta.
May or May not have found THM real 12 week scan pic. 🙄🥴🤦‍♀️
Looks nothing like the one in the REVEL

Screenshot_20200729_091014.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.