Katie Hayes #18 stick on marble, leaky nips, dangerous newborn safety tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delo probably isn't arsed about being outed as he's been documented here for months as a dirty dick and he's still shacked up with Kate

Reactions: 9
So you’ve come online and essentially done the dirty work without the proof? You should of just said nothing. Does your friend know you’ve done this?
Yep! You don’t give someone a brew and then snatch it out their fuckin hand mid sip!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It wouldn’t surprise me if it’s true but without a shred of proof I’m gonna take it with a pinch of salt. Something deffo not right with those two as a couple though. I genuinely don’t see it lasting.

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="Lexi1111111, post: 1940064, member: 86169
He didn’t cheat but the disrespect is there. He should be a man and show her himself. What goes around comes around
[/QUOTE]

Give us a clue on the disrespect 😜
It doesn’t surprise me as he hangs around with lads who need to ‘pay’ for company

Reactions: 2
🤣 tea aside, if you’re arsed about the fact she’s pregnant then you should of kept it to yourself 🙈 but the damage is done now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
If it is true, I don’t get what sending them to Matt is going to do? He’ll delete any messages and screenshots as quick as he deletes messages to ninjas friends, so as someone said it just adds fuel to her fire that the trolls are liars

Reactions: 17
Hold on though, why would she send the screenshots of her and Matt's conversation back to Matt 😂 he knows what he said (if he said anything at all like cause thats ridiculous) I cannot bare the girl but that's not rining true...
If there really are screen shots or whatever, send them direct to THM as she 100% has a right to know, pregnant or not, you dont even need go post them on here, not saying I wouldn't LOVE to see them like... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hold on though, why would she send the screenshots of her and Matt's conversation back to Matt 😂 he knows what he said (if he said anything at all like cause thats ridiculous) I cannot bare the girl but that's not rining true...
If there really are screen shots or whatever, send them direct to THM as she 100% has a right to know, pregnant or not, you dont even need go post them on here, not saying I wouldn't LOVE to see them like... 👀
I think it’s because he told her he was single so maybe she’s questioned him

I think it’s because he told her he was single so maybe she’s questioned him

It's all abit flippant though, you cant say shes assed cause shes pregnant cause If that was the case she wouldn't if mentioned it...
Should of just sent them straight to Katie, would bring her down a peg or 2... ask THM why her fella saying hes single, cause if any of this is true hes lying scum anyway so you cant believe a thing he says,
Personally I think they deserve each other, that poor Trolive tho is in for a life time if this tit 😔

Reactions: 6
Am i right in thinking these 'screenshots' aren't messages between him and another girl... but of him in the background of someone's snapchat story or something????

Reactions: 4
Am i right in thinking these 'screenshots' aren't messages between him and another girl... but of him in the background of someone's snapchat story or something????
Ahhh that makes more sense but the fact still stands, send them to THM not back to Matt, again you cant say its cause shes pregnant cause bringing it up in the first place is just as bad. Now if she does read here her heads gunna be falling off trying to find out if it's TRUE or not instead of just knowing and dealing with it 🤔 just my opinion though...

Reactions: 3
Don't snapchat messages disappear after you've viewed them though?

Well for one where was the proof of him messaging ninjas friend???? No evidence of screenshots on here!! Maybe I have reason to air her dirty laundry! The screenshots are not of chats they are of a video that I know he would not like to be shared!! Maybe I’m telling Katie to have a closer look at Matt or maybe his phone but under no circumstances would I post the video on here as I know the girl and as much as I dislike her and her flouting of the law when pregnant has nothing to do with her relationship. She knows her tit stinks just as much as his. Love how everyone saying I’m wrong for writing what I have been shown because I KNOW she reads here but your all quick enough to jump on anything else wrote! All I said was what I was shown and believe me or not! I wrote it on here for Katie to see as I can’t contact her private account as like I’ve said before I know her

Reactions: 48
All the gear, no idea. Look at my anal bead chandelier.
That’s hot diggity dog for a Monday . 👑

That’s 100% why he looks guilty. It wouldn’t surprise me if someone was out that night keeping a close eye on him and reporting back. Personally I couldn’t live my life like that with someone knowing that he has a tendency to put it about but like others have said, she’s not exactly the Virgin Mary herself. I definitely believe in what you put out in the world comes back to you ten fold and let’s face it, there’s some women out there that love the thrill of a dramatic relationship

Anyone else feel an epic red banner rant coming? I can feel it brewing!
No because she does not read here ever!
Well maybe sometimes.
Or only on days that end in a Y. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well for one where was the proof of him messaging ninjas friend???? No evidence of screenshots on here!! Maybe I have reason to air her dirty laundry! The screenshots are not of chats they are of a video that I know he would not like to be shared!! Maybe I’m telling Katie to have a closer look at Matt or maybe his phone but under no circumstances would I post the video on here as I know the girl and as much as I dislike her and her flouting of the law when pregnant has nothing to do with her relationship. She knows her tit stinks just as much as his. Love how everyone saying I’m wrong for writing what I have been shown because I KNOW she reads here but your all quick enough to jump on anything else wrote! All I said was what I was shown and believe me or not! I wrote it on here for Katie to see as I can’t contact her private account as like I’ve said before I know her
Stick them on a billboard near b&q or starbucks and Kate is sure to see it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.