Katie Hayes #18 stick on marble, leaky nips, dangerous newborn safety tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a twit he is, acting as though he’s single and not about to become a dad any day now. No wonder he looked so dodgy yesterday, on a come down and shitting himself in case she finds out what he’s been up to.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
This tea is too much for a Monday morning 😴 let me at least come round! It’s relentless, I love it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone have any actual proof of this though? So it doesn’t just look like nasty rumors

Reactions: 16
Does anyone have any actual proof of this though? So it doesn’t just look like nasty rumors
There will be no proof, there never is.

I don't understand why tho. If I had some greasy fella sliding into my DM's making out he's single, I've done nothing wrong - so if I then found out he had a pregnant girlfriend at home I'd be making sure she knew who exactly she was planning a future with.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.