Katie Hayes #179 Every weekend spent on the beg, drink driving and neglecting the little Geg šŸ«’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she actually understands what a menstrual cycle is and that you have on average window once month. Who am I kidding like duck does she understand!
I smell Kateā€™s 4 week old washing all over this fertility journey šŸ’©

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh great, I'm sure she will be on an endo journey as well as a fertility. Mad how she rebounds herself to these things without any remorse.

Reactions: 10
I actually canā€™t believe sheā€™s going to play the endo card now. As anyone who actually has it will know how painful and dreadful it is we would have known she had it Cus she shares EVERYTHING. Actually livid at this heffer

Reactions: 14
I have actual diagnosed endometriosis. Took forever and a day to get a diagnosis and some months I couldn't get out of bed because of the pain. If she pulls this card I'm getting her none filtered bulb nose plastered on the back of my dad's van with her insta handle and #ReadTheWiki !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Come on. She just gets worse each time. When you think she can't stoop lower. Is she claiming to have endo now then? What a bleeping twit.

Reactions: 16
Do we think she actually understands what a menstrual cycle is and that you have on average window once month. Who am I kidding like duck does she understand!
I smell Kateā€™s 4 week old washing all over this fertility journey šŸ’©
The only "window" she knows about is the one she torments her poor Nan through at the care home šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Never have I witnessed anyone else go to the lengths she will go to for recognition on the web!
By hook or by crook šŸ˜±
Oh but then again sheā€™s very privet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah Iā€™m not having her playing the endo card if she hasnā€™t got a diagnosis šŸ¤¬ Iā€™m only now finally accepting everything Iā€™ve been through on my ā€œendo journeyā€ over the last 15 years and working on my mental health, as itā€™s taken a massive toll on me physically and mentally šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.