Katie Hayes #170 Kate only does charity for clout, with an Echo Article coming out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put her arm through the hanger string aswel 😂
It looks as though she is commiserating him there. "There, there lad. It had to be done or I would have choke slammed you. Straighten your silk scarf, hoist your power washer and be the dwarf, coke head panneller you were always meant to be"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She’s absolutely devvo’d that Oluf missed the chance to wear a tshirt saying “will you marry my daddy”

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Nah not having this, how the duck is this walking bag of toxic mess getting engaged?! Whilst I’m here getting bleeping cheated on, lied about and having to do every single thing for my children. Where did I go so wrong 😭😭😭😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
You deserve to be happy, No one deserves happiness more than you after what you've been through.... No one deserves the fairytale more ?? 🤢🤢🤢

What exactly do all these little dickheads who follow her & her "troops" think she's been through ??? it amazes me the perception they have of her. She really has people convinced she's little Miss Innocent & a victim doesn't she !

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nah not having this, how the duck is this walking bag of toxic mess getting engaged?! Whilst I’m here getting bleeping cheated on, lied about and having to do every single thing for my children. Where did I go so wrong 😭😭😭😭
Sending you love! ❤ My situation isn’t the same as yours but I’m still here trying not to let my thoughts spiral…she’s engaged while ive had cancer this year, in a 7 year relationship where he wants kids and I don’t and I seriously think it might break us up 🥺 and actually I feel the same about all the influencers who have got engaged this Christmas…why am I not getting what I want for once? I haven’t got a solution for us, tbh im happy to wallow in my jealousy x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Happy New Year to all you gorgeous trolls, but most of all to @Rothsey, who has been waiting for this moment more than the rest of us put together 😂😂💛
I have no words at how I feel right now. It’s just so much to take in. I’d like to thank you all for putting up with me while I was manifesting this dream. It was the perfect end to the year. 🥺💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m gutted that any decent troll would look at this absolute phoney and her sham engagement to a whipped Wirral no mark and put themselves down. Have a word trolls. I’d rather be in each and every one of your hooves rather than hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh girl we should do another night of the Norris Green firework show to celebrate. Doubt anyone round here has any left though after last night 💥
Sounded like the blitz girl. Next doors dog was going insane. Loads on the grass verge on lewisham today

Reactions: 7
I’m gutted that any decent troll would look at this absolute phoney and her sham engagement to a whipped Wirral no mark and put themselves down. Have a word trolls. I’d rather be in each and every one of your hooves rather than hers.
I agree. The way he pulls away on the video, eyes open when he’s kissing her just can’t bare to be next to her…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ahhhh girl!! 🥺

it’s delo though I mean look at the Kip of him he reminds me of a flaccid dick! (soft and hanging loosely or limply, looks or feel unpleasant)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sending you love! ❤ My situation isn’t the same as yours but I’m still here trying not to let my thoughts spiral…she’s engaged while ive had cancer this year, in a 7 year relationship where he wants kids and I don’t and I seriously think it might break us up 🥺 and actually I feel the same about all the influencers who have got engaged this Christmas…why am I not getting what I want for once? I haven’t got a solution for us, tbh im happy to wallow in my jealousy x

Oh my god I’m so sorry 💜 everyone keeps saying to me it’ll get better and I’m like when?!! Literally ready to explode 🤯.

She’s a bleeping fat head, fathead bleeping hayes

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Screaming at mez looked down and realised she’d pissed herself 😭😭😭

Absolutely shite proposal. The cold, soulless hotel hobby of all places, sticky grotty carpet and pine decor. Plus a random gammon on the pipes. No ta.

The proposal on a Munroe sounds like heaven. Not this tacky shite.

And also agree she is massively punching. Delo is a mess, he’s far too short and looks as dull as dishwater but she’s a bad grock.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.