Katie Hayes #170 Kate only does charity for clout, with an Echo Article coming out!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @slidders for the belter thread title.... as nominated by our @BirkenheadTranny 🤣🤣❤❤

We're about to go into a new year so here it is......
Kate Hayes 2022 Year in Review

"Matt can't wait to put a ring on it he can't wait to marry me"... = Still Not Engaged

"Matt wants another baby now= Still got one brat

"This isn't our forever home - we are getting a farm= Still in the house of horrors , still no living room.

Removed her fat tits.... now they're back ! =Still got Fat Tits

Not a size 10, Not a Zara Medium- Still going on about Mom Tum= Still got a Gut

Still Skint

Still Hated by Max 🤣

Still not fully booked for Wedding makeup

Still not sold out in Home & Bargain 🤥

Still bums food & doesn't pay restaurant bills 🤢

Still isn't a Falcon icon & wears clothes that are too small

Still doesn't do charity & is stil not a good person
🤥

Still doesn't wash her hair 🤢

Still doesn't clean her makeup brushes 🤢

Olive is still her reason 🥺

Still Drinks 1734 egg nog lattes in Nov-Dec

Still hasn't solved her big massive case 👮🏻‍♂️

Still bores everyone with Olive content
🥺 🫒

Still Hammers her Mental Health Card

Still Suffers with fake cases of Mom Guilt & a Hurting Heart

Still no apology

Still incapable of telling the truth

#READTHEWIKI ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆🟥🟥🟥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 111
Why’s Elissa saying she hasn’t heard of Truff? Just admit if business is slow and you’ve cast morals aside to try and drum up business!

Reactions: 29
She will be off to the Village Hotel for New Year. Any trolls off out and ready for Truff in the wild? Gotham called and wants it’s cape back 🦇 (no offence to anybody who may have already bought it)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It's amazing isn't the woman with constant Mom Guilt.... yet she's never stayed in & spent one New Years Eve with Olive her reason yet. Soon forgets her when there's alcohol involved !!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
It's amazing isn't the woman with constant Mom Guilt.... yet she's never stayed in & spent one New Years Eve with Olive her reason yet. Soon forgets her when there's alcohol involved !!
Just as if the three of them would spend NYE sat on top of each other in the garage breaking their necks to see the telly.

Even on Christmas Day she filmed olive with the mirror behind her so it’s not obvious how ridiculously narrow the room is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She will be off to the Village Hotel for New Year. Any trolls off out and ready for Truff in the wild? Gotham called and wants it’s cape back 🦇 (no offence to anybody who may have already bought it)
Oooeee I’m working NYE and on the Wirral, so might go past and tell them I’m paparazzi for the piccies 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trolls can someone screenshot me the post where she names the school she’s been donating to please 🥰

Reactions: 1
Elissa Corrigan of desperate scousewives fame….
Always has and always will be a massive twit. Cut from the same cloth as KHM no matter who she pretends to be these days. Worked with my mate an was vile to her for years just before the show came out. Don’t be fooled cos she spouts health, wellbeing, peace and love nowadays, she probably did gift them to truff

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Just as if the three of them would spend NYE sat on top of each other in the garage breaking their necks to see the telly.

Even on Christmas Day she filmed olive with the mirror behind her so it’s not obvious how ridiculously narrow the room is 😂
I can’t remember because I didn’t pay attention at the time, but, was there even a decoration for the kid in the garage where they opened the presents?
Everything she does is to answer questions raised on here? Imagine living like that? What horrible parenting. And what a gobshite Matt for going along with it. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 20
I’m only half way through the previous thread but before I start catching up I hope all you lovely trolls had a lovely time whether you celebrated Christmas or not xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m only half way through the previous thread but before I start catching up I hope all you lovely trolls had a lovely time whether you celebrated Christmas or not xx
Omg off topic but please tell me your username is in reference to the Korean actor 😍

Reactions: 4
Is this podcast coming when her breastfeeding journey is released?

The advent calendar has featured over on a journos twitter.....
Truffs nye dress is tragic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.