Katie Hayes #168 The lion, the witch and the audacity of this itch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Glamtone11 for the thread title...

Tell ya what Trolls these last few threads have been on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and.... we've got loads of our Main OG Trolls back 😍
@QueenBarb2 , @Blair-Waldorf , @Poirotthepigeon !!!

When we think KHM can't get any lower... something else happens & we're here for it 🤣🍿🔥

#CokeHeadPanellingDwarf
#StillSkint
#StillNotEngaged
#StillNoApology
#WaitingonLiverpoolEchoChapter2
#KHMDoesntPayRestaurantBills
#RollOnThePodcast
#ReadTheWiki ⬆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Just caught up on the last thread and the ideas that she might be doing a podcast with Naomi. Think you trolls might be right 👏🏼 (as always)

I’ve called Naomi in the past, but I won’t lie I actually really liked her recently. She’s smashed tik tok it seems and actually worked with some decent brands.

Need to have a word with myself tbh as I was gonna say can’t believe she’s lowered herself and worked with our slab back, then realised not like you can lower yourself anymore than being with/staying with a heroin dealer and photoshopping his prison pics into Christmas pics 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just caught up on the last thread and the ideas that she might be doing a podcast with Naomi. Think you trolls might be right 👏🏼 (as always)

I’ve called Naomi in the past, but I won’t lie I actually really liked her recently. She’s smashed tik tok it seems and actually worked with some decent brands.

Need to have a word with myself tbh as I was gonna say can’t believe she’s lowered herself and worked with our slab back, then realised not like you can lower yourself anymore than being with/staying with a heroin dealer and photoshopping his prison pics into Christmas pics 🤪🤪🤪🤪
She did bleeping WHAT with his prison pics??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She did bleeping WHAT with his prison pics??
Girl 🤣🤣🤣 go and look at her thread I’m sure there is a pic on there. She photoshopped his pics into one of her and her kid in front of a Christmas tree hahah

Girl 🤣🤣🤣 go and look at her thread I’m sure there is a pic on there. She photoshopped his pics into one of her and her kid in front of a Christmas tree hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 14

She’s living off her fella and arl fellas money, money they’ve made from selling heroin and ruining lives. That shop is a wash house for their dough. I hope the podcast flops 💋

i’ve missed the end of the last thread and I’m having a wine and cba to catch up 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway not to derail, thanks for the thread goss @Hereforthegossss 💋 xoxo

Reactions: 38
She’s living off her fella and arl fellas money, money they’ve made from selling heroin and ruining lives. That shop is a wash house for their dough. I hope the podcast flops 💋

i’ve missed the end of the last thread and I’m having a wine and cba to catch up 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway not to derail, thanks for the thread goss @Hereforthegossss 💋 xoxo
Exactly why I needed to give my head a wobble!
I’m back to reality now don’t worry 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have a real issue with her bleeping Bond skin pictures. I had cystic acne from the age of 18- 33. The ONLY thing that worked was roaccutane. I had to take a low dose 4x over 10 years as I struggled with the side effects. I have pock marked skin at 45 but I've made my peace with it as no amount of peels, expensive skincare will actually change my skin. I'm 45 and don't use moisturiser, my skin is still as greasy as a teenager.

The only difference in those pictures are the girl had just had a treatment, therefore her skin was red and her skin had calmed post treatment.

Honest to God, get to duck Hayonaise; you humped back, greasy haired, failed MUA of bleeping no where .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Tell ya what Trolls these last few threads have been on fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 and.... we've got loads of our Main OG Trolls back 😍

When we think KHM can't get any lower... something else happens & we're here for it 🤣🍿🔥

#CokeHeadPanellingDwarf
#StillSkint
#StillNotEngaged
#StillNoApology
#RollOnThePodcast
#ReadTheWiki ⬆Cracking thread title @Glamtone11 👌 👏

#CokeHeadPanellingDwarf
#StillSkint
#StillNotEngaged
#StillNoApology
#RollOnThePodcast
#ReadTheWiki ⬆
Cracking thread title @Glamtone11 🔥

Reactions: 6

NO I’VE DIED hahahahahaha what the duck is wrong with her 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She must be full of bruises the amount of times she has a “pinch me” moment

topic 5 for her podcast: how much Matt wants to marry her…

PS: how do I get my troll name changed to “is she engaged yet”

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s finally admitted she’s a troll 🥹🥹🥹
C9DBC6BD-FE3F-4A64-8E7B-D5C7BA715A6A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That Naomi gives me the ick. For one she lives off drug money,she has a bleeping massive fringe,she really should wear a bra & her brow has more furrows than the local farmers field.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
That Naomi gives me the ick. For one she lives off drug money,she has a bleeping massive fringe,she really should wear a bra & her brow has more furrows than the local farmers field.
I saw her in the Trafford Centre a few months back… you know when you look at someone and think you know them…
I didn’t realise she was so small… Kate would kill her if she sat on her…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.