Katie Hayes #157 Bingo Caller Bantz Number 65: Kate’s career has died

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any way we can report that Angela to NMC? As a nurse prescriber she should absolutely know better in terms of basic infection prevention and what she posts on social media in terms of harm to the public

Reactions: 18
Imagine the content of her aftercare leaflet; gobbledygook written in crayon.

Reactions: 28
So sorry Dot

Reactions: 8
Next time she posts that “you should never ask a couple when they’re having kids” etc remind her publicly of what she says to you!

Reactions: 13
Does she even realise that saying she is 'fully qualified' infers that she has a qualification? She doesn't, so that is already false advertising. She did a course. The fact that Lacy gave her a certificate signed in crayon doesn't make it a qualification. Oh I can't WAIT to report her to both the ASA and the CQC. So many rules and regulations... She won't be able to keep up, trust me trolls.

Reactions: 44
You’ve only got to look at the face of that Angela and the other trainees to know you wouldn’t trust your face with any of them.

I get my Botox done by GPs and neither of them are going round with frozen, overfilled faces. I mean, ffs, it’s your face. Why would you go cheap, for your face?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Long term lurker here! I can’t believe she’s doing aesthetics WTF girls serious question here? Why do you go to places for Botox/lip filler ect and the person doing it isn’t a RN? Is it cause it cheap? Or they are genuinely good? I don’t know I just couldn't trust anyone injecting my face who isn’t a medical professional

Reactions: 14
You mean you don’t want an illiterate, unemployed MUA/author/PJ designer/sofa salesperson measuring out prescription medications and injecting them into your face? Werid.

Reactions: 43
Angela thinks she's playing a blinder business wise - free promotion and advertising to all Kates 180k+ followers..... she's not realising that she's associating with a person with a bad professional reputation.
Peaches , Secret Warehouse, Oh Darlin, Homies - all ended badly.
When she's not there standing over her shoulder telling her what to do & she's got free rein in her black shed fucking peoples faces up - she will come to regret it telling ya !!

Reactions: 37
She wants to work on her fucking English GCSE - man alive that’s a shocking read

Reactions: 23
Loads of love to you Absolutely fuck KHM the vile mess. She’s gonna be giving us loads of laughs with this new fuckery she’s up to with the asfetiks so if you’re ever feeling down just pop on and laugh with us

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.