Katie Hayes #141 Still a skank, house is rank, not got a bean in the bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me laugh that she said the trolls accused her of farting on her live but it was the chair. The video we have of her farting she is standing up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her brushes knocked me sick, the orangeness of her face knocked me sick and the boogie knocked me sick. Too early for this tit truff 🤢
I thought foundation lips died a death when I was 13 out in fields drinking white lightening

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just caught 5 mins of her live and was, first of all, disgusted that her brushes haven’t been washed since Mez was last sober, and secondly, how her makeup application and techniques are so far outdated vs what you see on TikTok etc these days.

She’s seen somewhere that adding blusher to your under eyes is a new thing but then caked over it with too much cement coloured concealer which she proceeded to drag all over her bloated pink face with a brush so caked in makeup it was spiky. More fool anyone who would pay for makeup from this fraud.
The audacity of her rocking up at brush cleaner event at the weekend as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How’s the hair burst working?

this person needs to chill, KHMs response … she was SQUEEZED into the dress. We know. We saw.

troll mention count was up in double digits by the time she had to answer the door 😂
duck off Duppa, stop fingering yourself and wash the brown sharks out of your hair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.