Katie Hayes #141 Still a skank, house is rank, not got a bean in the bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold on so tight to your man he won't be able to run off to Rockferry.
Katie Hayes @katiehayesmakeup
Screenshot_20220516-081552_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He gives her cute kid(s), a headache but no ring 🙃🙃🙃

Feel ashamed for her 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s on a live make up tutorial and has actually said she can’t pronounce the first product. 🤦‍♀️ This is supposed to be her job. Why doesn’t she educate herself. Lazy mare.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve just caught 5 mins of her live and was, first of all, disgusted that her brushes haven’t been washed since Mez was last sober, and secondly, how her makeup application and techniques are so far outdated vs what you see on TikTok etc these days.

She’s seen somewhere that adding blusher to your under eyes is a new thing but then caked over it with too much cement coloured concealer which she proceeded to drag all over her bloated pink face with a brush so caked in makeup it was spiky. More fool anyone who would pay for makeup from this fraud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s on a live make up tutorial and has actually said she can’t pronounce the first product. 🤦‍♀️ This is supposed to be her job. Why doesn’t she educate herself. Lazy mare.
What was the product? MAC ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How’s the hair burst working?

this person needs to chill, KHMs response … she was SQUEEZED into the dress. We know. We saw.

troll mention count was up in double digits by the time she had to answer the door 😂
That duppa character needs to evaluate her life making comments like that.
Also, why (well I know why as she think it makes her extra special having a Versace dress) does she have to bang on about the make of her black dress that looked like a sausage skin? No one is arsed where it is from, like no one.

Reactions: 16
I think I caught the response in one of my screenshots, Even then she can’t say it 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve just caught 5 mins of her live and was, first of all, disgusted that her brushes haven’t been washed since Mez was last sober, and secondly, how her makeup application and techniques are so far outdated vs what you see on TikTok etc these days.

She’s seen somewhere that adding blusher to your under eyes is a new thing but then caked over it with too much cement coloured concealer which she proceeded to drag all over her bloated pink face with a brush so caked in makeup it was spiky. More fool anyone who would pay for makeup from this fraud.
Her brushes knocked me sick, the orangeness of her face knocked me sick and the boogie knocked me sick. Too early for this tit truff 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice this about the “white Army” and then the connection went off as she was reading it. Maybe she thought it was a troll posting about her racism.
801D7442-BACD-4080-BFB3-02AE2454F084.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The tit she wears actually blows my mind, never seen anything like it.
The way she stands too to make herself look slimmer hahahahaha.
55CAF1BB-96DF-4719-BA0C-04CA1BE56D8D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
The comments on that live 🤯 The way she accuses us of being one person, well I’m at the point now where I’m convinced all her followers are one person too - HER, because not one of them can string a sentence together either.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The comments on that live 🤯 The way she accuses us of being one person, well I’m at the point now where I’m convinced all her followers are one person too - HER, because not one of them can string a sentence together either.
Trolls, if we are all one person, can one of you do my hoovering for me and put the washing away when it’s your turn in charge of the body?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.