Katie Hayes #141 Still a skank, house is rank, not got a bean in the bank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but think the outfits are like items from the charity shop that are randomly thrown together. Might do a little khm charity shop haul and see what I come up with. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gals what kind of jacket would you wear with a mostly black midi dress? Or should I ask the falcon icon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gals what kind of jacket would you wear with a mostly black midi dress? Or should I ask the falcon icon 😂
I'd wear a blazer me Gi, not a big boxy uncle fester fella tho like Truff, like a fitted one yano like the balmain style with the buttons. There's loads of nice ones on boohoo.
Depends how dressy you wana be ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'd wear a blazer me Gi, not a big boxy uncle fester fella tho like Truff, like a fitted one yano like the balmain style with the buttons. There's loads of nice ones on boohoo.
Depends how dressy you wana be ?
It’s casual but want to look like I’ve made an effort 😂 I’m stalking boohoo now! I definitely need a non boxy one or I’ll look like lurch

Depends where you’re going, denim jacket is my go to if it isn’t somewhere dressy
Do you do a fitted type one or an oversized? I’m so behind on fashion these days I feel like I’m 98 years of age

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s casual but want to look like I’ve made an effort 😂 I’m stalking boohoo now! I definitely need a non boxy one or I’ll look like lurch

Do you do a fitted type one or an oversized? I’m so behind on fashion these days I feel like I’m 98 years of age
As a non falcon icon, I have a reasonably fitted one, but not ‘size 10’ tight!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.