Katie Hayes #140 Flat tits in front, fruit machine for a back, pretend mental elf crisis, fence is black

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon she’s put Olive in a long sleeve/leg romper last night to hide her pink arms and legs. Hope she’s ran off to the mall to buy an all in one sun suit for her!

Reactions: 17
Is english her second language? This looks like it’s been ran through a bad translator.
I can feel a song coming on.

🎵 I get knocked down, but I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down. 🎵

Her doppelgänger Erling Haaland is going to be a regular face on sports TV next season when he signs for City.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’d of had a similar reaction in Smyths toy store hun. 🤣
Ha ha ha exactly and it’s nice and sunny in Liverpool just a bit cooler 🤣

No sighting yet guys. I’m at the mall today will keep a look out. I’m still hoping I don’t see her at all costs
Oh my days imagine seeing the truffle hog in the wild 🤣🤣🤣

The kid sitting in bed watching tv is a first for her 🤣 she must be like wow mummy what is this

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Day 2, wonder if Oluv is on the carrot oil today for her super tanned complexion. Baby has to come back with a dark tan doesn’t she 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don’t you have to be married to be divoised? Also lol when her makeup brush sheds hairs on her and she has to pick it off
3C2E9E6D-CE84-48D9-A52E-804A1E561D3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
God if she was chocolate she’d eat herself at the moment wouldn’t she. It’s like the first few months of the year when she was about to be cancelled never even happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She can’t even get her fella to propose to her yet here she is talking about divorce 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
God if she was chocolate she’d eat herself at the moment wouldn’t she. It’s like the first few months of the year when she was about to be cancelled never even happened.
I thought the same. So of yesterday morning’s photos, all 9 featured Truff.

I can never understand why she thinks people need to see more than one in any situation. Why 3 nearly identical photos in the garage conversion? Why 5 nearly identical ones in the airport - and imagine asking a stranger to take one of them so Delo can be featured. Look at meeeeeee.

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Reckon she’s put Olive in a long sleeve/leg romper last night to hide her pink arms and legs. Hope she’s ran off to the mall to buy an all in one sun suit for her!
Olive should be in a Rash swimsuit or wetsuit & Legionairres hat with full UV protection !!! But it doesn't fit in with her desire for Olive to have Olive skin 😡

Reactions: 16
Agree Olive should be in the full suit.
Can we talk about her make up please? Not as in the state of it, more is it necessary? I've not been on a pool holiday for about 10 years, we normally go to Disney world and city breaks so don't do the pool day thing.....do people actually put thus much crap on their face?! For a day in the sun? Just slap on the SPF50, bit of lipstick isn't it??? Or am I old?

Reactions: 45
I mean I know he is a Grade A twit but just watching her million stories there (cos she just shows us a snippet of her life & a happy life is a private life etc etc) and Delo is defo the better parent, she literally just films everything while he at least takes Olaf and engages with her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine being so much of a bleep that your whole life revolves around exploiting your “reason” and getting Provy loans to go to tit hotels just for content for people who laugh at you. Who is she trying to impress? It’s actually extremely sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.