Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At what point will she realise the problem is her and not everyone else who’s ever met her? Addressing rumours? Your so called friends and colleagues were sending screenshots into group chats and telling everyone your business in salons so maybe start closer to home instead of alluding to online trolls every minute of the day.
I’m an advocate for cosmetic surgery when it’s researched properly and with a reputable surgeon, but as usual she’s just hashbashed into something and is now spouting off as if she’s the authority on all things breast surgery same as her pregnancy and birth and parenting 😤

• Heart
Reactions: 69
At what point will she realise the problem is her and not everyone else who’s ever met her? Addressing rumours? Your so called friends and colleagues were sending screenshots into group chats and telling everyone your business in salons so maybe start closer to home instead of alluding to online trolls every minute of the day.
I’m an advocate for cosmetic surgery when it’s researched properly and with a reputable surgeon, but as usual she’s just hashbashed into something and is now spouting off as if she’s the authority on all things breast surgery same as her pregnancy and birth and parenting 😤
Exactly this, we only know she had them done because her mates planted the information. We're not the Trolls Truff!

Reactions: 40
Wouldn't you have thought she'd of exfoliated all that minty Tan off and cleaned herself up going in for surgery..... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What the actual duck have I just seen on my instagram. Jesus she needs a trigger warning on them pics, not even for the bare breast tissue but them ill fitting knickers are awful

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she honestly just posted parts of her insides in a plastic bag? Glad to see she’s taking a well deserved and super allowed social media. She keeps everything very private.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Breast implants haven’t been a trend since the 90s. And she’s talking about giving into pressure and getting the implants and in the next stinky breath talks about small boobs being ‘in’ so she’s had her lopped off. I said she’d blame breast implant illness, she’s already ‘feeling like something toxic has left her body’. Why not just tell the truth? They were heavy and by your waist? And you’re a vain bleep and your fella is a cheat who sleeps with other women?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Saying big boobs aren’t in fashion anymore and small boobs are is such a bleeping toxic thing to say. She’s such an absolute bleep
She’s a horror imagine if Big has big boobs when she’s older. What will you say to your reason then Truff. She’s so damaging to women.
For some one that’s so in love with their body thru have had an awful lot of surgery not even 30 yet

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nah she’s bleeping disgusting. No amount of “surgey” will ever change the fact she’s thick as tit with no prospects and an ugly personality. Oh and a fella who hates her

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Right trolls off to just pop my size H natural tits off and leave them to the side as big boobs aren’t in fashion anymore 🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping gobshite she is, I for one love my big boobs probably because I didn’t get them done in a back lane in Turkey and put meself in extreme credit card debt daft bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Reckon she’s got her fingers crossed that big noses, greasy hair and a body shape like sponge bob comes into fashion soon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve been looking into getting a reduction recently myself, I haven’t got implants, just stupidly massive knockers which I hate. I used to be dead sporty until they grew, they’re the one thing I detest about my body.

Proper jealous now with a cob on 😬😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Right trolls off to just pop my size H natural tits off and leave them to the side as big boobs aren’t in fashion anymore 🤣🤣🤣 what a bleeping gobshite she is, I for one love my big boobs probably because I didn’t get them done in a back lane in Turkey and put meself in extreme credit card debt daft bleep
Take mine at the same time would you? They don’t suit my outfits 😂

Finally she has something I’m jealous of… the space in the garden. It’ll still look a state when it’s done. No social media break on interior by Katie, as she films while talking with her gob full

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, it’s not The Artist formerly known as Prince. Instead it’s The Make-Up Artist formerly known as Fat Tits!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s a joke! And all her little sheep r jokes. Ahhh sorry your mental health is suffering. Wake up you hang of absolute dickheads. She’s not got mental health. She pretended too so she could hide her boob job.

Reactions: 22
I bet the place she got the surgery done was a cheap job for publicity and they are about to post something about her so she’s had to come clean. No way would she have admitted to it without a push from somewhere.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.