Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning trolls. Off topic soz but please help a mama with mature skin out! Looking for a concealer to cover lines around my eyes and an eye cream to help hydrate the skin around my eyes. Mid range cost please as my full time salary doesn't extend to high end prices and I'm not prepared to sell my soul to blag a freebie unlike Liverpool's least favourite MUA 😘
Recently Started to use code beautiful and their concealer is really good for mature skin.

Can also recommend origins eyebright cream, again for mature skin it’s really brightening Which reminds me I need to order another pot. X

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion inspired by above: Enfact while Big O’s in nursey, flat tits having her surgey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh my god my stomach has TURNED at those pics, why does she think ANYONE wants to see that. I’ve reported the post it’s bleeping disgusting and triggering

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Been a lurker here for a while, thought I’d get involved today ….duck me who are these knobheads who comment on her posts?? Inspiration?? Get 👏🏼 A 👏🏼Grip 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 46
So flat tits has finally come clean! I’m pretty sure it’s only been talked about on here so 👋🏻 Kate. And no one is criticising you for having surgery, just the fact that you claimed the reason you were offline was because of your mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Reactions: 32
What’s Soft Shite going on about now?

I’ll tell you this Kate, I’d have more respect for you if you “just came on to explain” your racist, homophobic, bullying tweets that surfaced earlier in the year!

What a dramatic, attention seeking bastard you are, you were not “forced” to come on and explain yourself, at all, by anyone, because surely, using racist and homophobic language on a public social media platform - which is a criminal offence - would most definitely be a catalyst for any sane person to clear their name / prove innocence / apologise for your abhorrent behaviour? Not making a personal decision to make the fat tits, flat tits, and blaming the radio silence on an adverse mental health episode.

You are one of the most self indulgent, disgusting, individuals I have ever had the displeasure of knowing about. You have the life you deserve you absolute horror of a human. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I really like NARS radiant creamy concealer, and I’ve tried A lOT of concealers 😂
I’ve finished catching up now but just to add to this - i adore the NARS radiant creamy concealer but you should try the revolution pro radiant concealer - it’s literally an exact dupe for the NARS, I actually prefer it and obv the price point is much kinder x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Guess what I didn’t need today? I didn’t need to see half a set of beef curtains hanging out of post surgery bills…. Turn it in Big Undies. Read the wiki.
4F8F7D62-3249-481D-8C99-5E3A574D9A25.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
I’ve finished catching up now but just to add to this - i adore the NARS radiant creamy concealer but you should try the revolution pro radiant concealer - it’s literally an exact dupe for the NARS, I actually prefer it and obv the price point is much kinder x
Thanks troll!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Nah sorry , just no bleeping need. Her flaps are hanging out. And that Gut, Put it away have some self respect !! Vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
And what happened to the social media break she was having until after the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone asked about her surgeon and she’s said she isn’t telling anyone yet as she wouldn’t want to recommend something until she’s fully recovered, why would that matter if you’ve paid for it yourself? Your recovery will be different to every single person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.