Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. She really should not have got those tits reduced. Looks like a couple of strained teabags down her top.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those little tiny tops with the small fastening are for the 18 year olds with model figures ✋🏽
if she picks olive up one time wearing that we are all getting more than we bargained for 😵💫

I really do wish she would invest in a) a decent bra and b) a personal shopper to advise her on what actually suits her body shape if she’s so bloody intent on showing us all her Zara size medium clothes 🥱

Reactions: 28
Umm surely she has had to explain herself as even her most stupid fans will have noticed her boobs have disappeared! Noone is forcing her, she's the one that hid it for weeks!

Reactions: 22
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle. Who is spreading rumours and gossiping except a site she checks every 5 mins. And who the duck takes a groggy pic of themselves after surgery, she is obsessed with insta!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Calorie deficit is deffo working in those pics. No different to the gut slap after Olive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she will admit it was done in Turkey when she was pleading depression and anxiety and needing her reason to get her through the day 🤔
She doesn’t get the main reason she’s disliked so much is her falseness and lies… you’d think after 139 threads she would have at least had an inkling 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Urgh. She's worded that post and used that pic first to make it look like something else. Why would you post pic1? Oh yes, attention....
So she had it end of March, when she went all quiet. God you trolls have boss skills!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Wonder if she will admit it was done in Turkey when she was pleading depression and anxiety and needing her reason to get her through the day 🤔
She doesn’t get the main reason she’s disliked so much is her falseness and lies… you’d think after 139 threads she would have at least had an inkling 🙄
Pic 2 confirms that she's got turkey tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She can't not, the patient tags are in Turkish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Calorie deficit is deffo working in those pics. No different to the gut slap after Olive.
was going to say the same her PT will be so disappointed only change to her body is the fat tits removed remember nate on a deficit once you break it it won’t help you surely your pt told you that

Reactions: 13
Saying big boobs aren’t in fashion anymore and small boobs are is such a bleeping toxic thing to say. She’s such an absolute bleep

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 105
Phew I’m caught up 😂

she could have really made some decent content out of this but as usual her overarching desire to be the victim and talk about trolls has outshone it 🥱
Im glad she got the implants out and actually I do think she looks better and good on her if she feels better and actually paid herself but Jesus Christ she actually gives terrible terrible advice to her young followers it’s scary!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.