Katie Hayes #139 Instagram is not an airport, Kate, you don’t need to keep announcing your departure..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking the piss out of her mum for using “bright pink lipstick as blusher” and then proceeds to use “cream blush” in this shade… her mums probably looks better
She is one boggin, clatty, smelly looking bastard. She looks like she’s stuck her head in a chip pan. You’ve got one bleeping child, how can you not find the time to wash your hair and do a bit of skincare you absolute STATE?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How unprofessional taking your toddler to work. Anyone in the real world would be told to take an emergency annual leave or an unpaid day if they didn’t have childcare.

Did she duck give up her cArEeR to become a mum. She gave up her career because she’s either A) a lazy bleep who thinks they can beg for every bleeping freebie under the sun or B) she’s skint and can’t afford the childcare.
Theres no shame in being a stay at home mum flat tits, if that’s what you really want to do. I stay at home with mine because I can, and it’s a lot harder than being at work.
this is one thing out of all her craziness I just cannot fathom - how she has the balls to march into a shoot/bridal suite with a one year old in tow or worse still invite the brides into her smelly home on their wedding day!!!!!!!
I just cannot get over how she thinks this is acceptable although it’s probably because she sees the kardashians taking their children to “work” with them.

can’t wait for olive to be a typical toddler and break or ruin something extremely expensive and our khm to be liable for the lot!

Reactions: 28
If your doing a tutorial why not have all your products set up ready ? I don’t understand the constant looking down fiddling through stuff to find what she needs like girl your meant to be a make up artist I see better tutorials from 16 year olds on tik tok !!!!

Reactions: 22
Did she duck give up her cArEeR to become a mum. She gave up her career because she’s either A) a lazy bleep who thinks they can beg for every bleeping freebie under the sun or B) she’s skint and can’t afford the childcare.
Theres no shame in being a stay at home mum flat tits, if that’s what you really want to do. I stay at home with mine because I can, and it’s a lot harder than being at work.
When she was pregnant she talked about how she was going back to work within like 6 weeks or something. She had workshops booked in Ireland. Then the pandemic started, so obvs could not work. Nothing to do with ‘giving her career up for Olive.’ She’s got no career now due to her own actions, but obviously makes her feel better to blame that on her reason 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 38
When she was pregnant she talked about how she was going back to work within like 6 weeks or something. She had workshops booked in Ireland. Then the pandemic started, so obvs could not work. Nothing to do with ‘giving her career up for Olive.’ She’s got no career now due to her own actions, but obviously makes her feel better to blame that on her reason 🥺
That’s right! Big bleeping liar. Was this also when she said she’d be going to the gym 5 days a week? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why the duck is she trying to be Megan rose lane. Soft bleep hasn’t got an original bone in her body. bleeping lazy flump

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s an idiot, I thought she said the meaning of life is to live a meaningful life, she’s the most ridiculously pointless person I have ever had the misfortune to come across.

Reactions: 17
She is one boggin, clatty, smelly looking bastard. She looks like she’s stuck her head in a chip pan. You’ve got one bleeping child, how can you not find the time to wash your hair and do a bit of skincare you absolute STATE?!
Clatty mare Joe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is *exactly* why we know she hasn’t got genuine mental illness. If you are genuinely depressed or suffering anxiety; hearing about how other people have it worse DOES NOT HELP OR MAGICALLY CURE YOU. It makes you feel worse that you’re unhappy when you have stuff you should be grateful for.

This is so bleeping dangerous. There could be young mums with PND reading this tit and feeling a million times worse, because she’s telling them they should be grateful they’re not terminally ill. bleeping twit.
No one is waking up today having lost their battle of life Truff, kinda the point, you blundering bleeping imbecile.

I'm in a bad mood today, i don't have any MH issues and never have, but something very very small is causing me anxiety today which is manifesting physically as a migraine. In the same way that I am unable to prevent a nerve in my brain blowing up people with MH are unable to just stop feeling what they feel just because someone else has it worse. It's a chemical reaction Truff, if it could be switched on and off don't you think people would have been doing that for centuries?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Olive climbing in the cupboard to escape her nightmare of a ma. Begging to stay home and play in her bedroom corner of the kitchen but instead she’s been dragged to watch her mum cake on foundation and breathe green smog in people’s faces while banging on abar the trollz.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Welcome pull up a seat. Did you read all 4 pages on it though. Honestly this thread is the funniest one on here.
i read part one and two then went down the rabbit hole of her instagram accounts, i’m still trying to work out how the hobbit sized garage living room is even habitable with a 1 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ive been awake since 6.30 and for the past 3 hours I have spent far to much time trying to fathom out what this 2nd to last sentence means. Im a bit old but Im not classed as thick or have lost my marbles yet I dont think. 🤯 Its like trying to decipher the enigma.

9A4FBA9F-15B9-4AF1-8707-FD2447B6B085.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.